the best thing about the game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
One of the best things about the game was.....

No one stood out from the pack significatnly and no one stood out as an underperformed.

BK watmough and Witt were top 3 but each and every man put in and played as a team.

go you Eagles and go you farking VB.....

VB, why ruin a good post and degrade it by mentioning that can of piss.

You are very right though, everyone was bloody good, with alot being great. Survivor will be tough. I vote for a non-elimination round.

vb i would drink new i am that happy

Oh yeah hecks was awesome i even got Ryan to say that. and gave him a well done hecks on my way out of the club

Hecks is a deadset machine. The bloke doesn't know anything other than to give 100%. He deserved that try, it was great to see.

hecks. clap clap clap

hecks clap clap clap

Here's to Hecks, his true blue
He's a legend through and through
He's a gun so they say
Tried to play at Parra but he went the other way
Bow to him down, down, down.....

its ok but

No one stood out. the sign of a good team is a team where everone looked good.

that shows a team on the friggin rise.

he was awesome as usual.

SLATER SLATER hes got Stewart to beat.. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hes miss kicked it....

!BDH!

:lol: !drunk:

How about the Monaghan tackle on Ian Donnelly? Thought some of you boys would get a lot of satisfaction out of that. Not sure if you could see Donnelly's face on the tele, but the sideline view was a beauty. Reminded me of some of Toovey's best work.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2