The battle of the forums!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
.... and they are all sitting round your front porch :lol:

I actually didn't vote that you were a wanker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

www.manlyeaglerockers.com  
- Ease of Registering – 0  Don’t bother even trying unless you’re not in with the ‘in’ crowd aka Manly’s unfortunate rump of red neck fringe.  
- Ease of use- 3  It has to be as user friendly as the Centrelink site.  
- Quantity of posts- 0  I couldn’t see any for the tumbleweed and spider webs.  The banjos stacked in the corner were a nice touch.    
- Quality of content- 0   It might make sense to the mentally deranged.
- Comments- Basically a club for mummy’s boys and apologists that are too scared to come out into the big bad world.    
» <a href='http://www.manlyeaglerockers.com/cool/modules.php?name=Forums' target='_blank'>http://www.manlyeaglerockers.com/cool/modu...php?name=Forums</a>  

And to think, you call others ignorent and stupid..

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

And of course I can't resist a bit of a parody.
Don't take it too seriously. Unlike Mata who is banned elsewhere, some of us post on and visit all the sites/forums and have no worries. It's all a good laugh and it is satirical in its intent. (You remember satirical from Mod A in Advanced English don't you - or has schoolies done its erasing job effectively!

hmmm did you miss the parody CC_Eagle?

Parody I saw. However imo the line in the sand was crossed.

Making those sorts of ignorent comments when you know NOTHING about the subject matter goes beyond parody and into stupidity.

CW I am a big fan of satire, but when he is (trying) to take the piss out of some of my good mates I can't exactly put the head back and induldge in a belly laugh.

CC_Eagle, you need to also remember the fact that the Rockers wont even let Matabele or infact most of us anywhere near their site.

My IP address was banned from there without me ever having visited the site, which tells me it was ILLEGALLY passed on from another site.

How can we make a judgement based on full fact when we arent allowed anywhere near it.

If thats the Line in the sand that was crossed seems like there isnt much room on one side of that sand. if we can take critique in good humour it seems strange that others can not

Some of us are very protective of our own little clubs. We make mates following this great club of ours, usually with people who look at things similar to us. (That's how this forum started)

Bottom line is that there is room for a number of Manly forums - and we shouldn't get too uptight about favourites/non preferred sites and other posters.

One or two on this site have taken a bucketing from a poster or two elsewhere as well. My view is that it isn't a competition and ultimately we all support the same club. Stick with the places you like best and avoid the ones you can't stomach. Some like CC will travel around a bit. All power to you!

Hey CW, did you see what was said about you over at LU? I think I should go and bash him for attacking my friend.

Canteen go suck on some carbon monoxide mate
you're a fool

Yeah but when i bother to venture over there it seems that 3/4 of the posts are personal insults. And the main reason for those is basically that you dont support the same team as them. **** ive never seen a more biased forum - even the conga line doesnt think we are going to win it next year, just top4. Everyone over there thinks their team will win the comp and be better than last year, no matter who they have lost.

I cant belive you go there mata - since it is the complete opposite of what you stand for.

oh you mean the ones who think that BK will be injured in the seconed games because he is so injury prone, but all of their players will not suffer an injury all year.

are the stats really all that convincing that he gets unjured 'regularily'. I only remember him being out last season for a substantial amount of time. Other than that he is a non stop 80min man.

Last year he played the roosters game injured and caused many more problems, he should have skipped that week and maybe one other.

The thing about the parra supporters is that a lot of their new imports are no better in terms of recent injury - tahu and marsh for example but they think they will not get injured and BK will. As far as i can see all of those players have about the same chance of getting injured - hence you either need to look at a full strength team or a rather injured team to compare, not one injured and one full strength.

Matabele - I just got off the ground from laughing - top stuff. I am surpised the Viking hasn't come hear defending himself telling us what a quality journalist he is and as such would never write a biased article.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6