The Ashes 2021 / 22 (in Aust)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I wonder if we're waiting for Khawaja to get 100 before the big ole declaration?

back to back centuries for Uzzie!

That is an amazing effort, joins Walters and ponting for back to back in tests at the sgc.

2 years out of the team and then 2 centuries. Great effort.

Seems Aust forgot to turn up for the Hobart test. 3-12.

I didn't think it was a good idea to have usman open.

Not a bad fight back

8-268.

Seems silly watching the lower order batsmen fall for the ole bouncer - hookshot-caught trap

Lyon hits a second six!

2 -6's in a row!!!!

I wonder if Aust should copy eng and asked for the ball to be checked every 5 overs.

Steve Smith needs to dig in for day 3. Suns out, Mr Cricket likes the pitch. Looking forward to seeing the Aussie bowlers destroy the pommie batting with the pink ball tonight if they get the chance.

Wood has given so many bouncers to Boland, I hope every aussie pace bowler rips his head off when he bats.

**** me. I just tuned in to see an aussie wicket

Eng. We're going to set a field that screams short pitched bowling to trap you guys into dumb ass shots

aust: Oh yeah? ~aust proceed to fall for the trap~

fmd

212 lead and some clouds.

Hopefully not clouds from that volcano - how amazing was that??

Mark Wood must have sore shoulders. Not just from his great bowling, but having to carry his useless batters.
250+ at the break. If Carey can keep his luck going and come out after the break and go into one day mode, and pick up another 30 runs, it’ll make for some good night cricket. Did I hear Warnie right, the council is allowing the lights to stay on till 11.30 pm. Imagine having to face the Aussie pace attack at 11 at night, with a pink ball darting all over the place.

Mark Wood must have sore shoulders. Not just from his great bowling, but having to carry his useless batters.
250+ at the break. If Carey can keep his luck going and come out after the break and go into one day mode, and pick up another 30 runs, it’ll make for some good night cricket. Did I hear Warnie right, the council is allowing the lights to stay on till 11.30 pm. Imagine having to face the Aussie pace attack at 11 at night, with a pink ball darting all over the place.

what really sucks is that it's late and I'm going to bed.

enjoy the cricket!

what really sucks is that it's late and I'm going to bed.

enjoy the cricket!
You might’ve made a good choice there GE. 0/68. Not going the way I thought it would. Maybe it’s got something to do with Rory going 80’s heavy metal drummer look? Still plenty of time. But a wicket wouldn’t go astray right now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4