The anti-byso (anti neo-conservative) thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
haha.

Mata, frankly you can see all the deficiencies in your much loved footy team. But you are blind as a bat when it comes to your Labor team......why?

I ment that byso. Even if you don't believe there is a God or Jesus and just work on the theory of Jesus then you will see things you don't normally realise. If you work on trying to please him then you will find in turn you please yourself and others while enjoying your life more. I try my best to work on this method and I tell you the stress levels go down and life is no longer a chore. Just get on with people. When somthing goes wrong, try your best too look for the positive because there always is one. Look after all of God creations and treat eveyone how you would be treated as though someone is look at you expecting your best. There is a great positive for beleiving in a God, wether he really exists or not.

haha.

Mata, frankly you can see all the deficiencies in your much loved footy team. But you are blind as a bat when it comes to your Labor team......why?
Byso, for the 100th time, I'm a swinging voter. :roll: I could hardly be bothered to vote for either party at the moment but I know I WON'T vote for that lying rodent Howard.

Yeah sorry when you said swinger I thought you meant something else. As i'd be surprised if you'd ever vote liberal. Unless of cause you voted one nation :wink:

I doubt Matabele would vote for a party who's ideals are taking even more from the under-privilaged so the poor can get more.

Hence... he doesn't vote Liberal! :lol:

Thats Gold Flip, **** I crack myself up! :shock:

Yeah, one notion all the way.

I voted against the GST in 1998 and voted for an independant. Democrat in the Senate.

I voted independant (Peter Andren) in 2001. Democrat in the Senate :oops:

ALP in 2004 in a VERY, VERY safe National seat. My rationale was to make it less 'safe' so we're a bigger chance of getting regional grants (i.e. the Coalition pork barrelling slush fund for marginal seats). Sadly the rest of the electorate didn't follow my logic.

So bi-so, your point was?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4