The AE Yart (From the Archives!!) :lol:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sounds like a team full of heavy weights! Maybe you guys should take on the real side, I reckon if you didn't take time out for photoshoots (That's you Byso) and autographs; and if you guys could actually score points; you'd win. Your defense would be sensational if you tackled everyone, thinking their stealing your eskies!

Having said that I'd love to be opposite Byso! He can't tackle for #@$%

mate you steal my eskie and you better have a pair of acme rocket skates on!

Sounds like a team full of heavy weights! Maybe you guys should take on the real side, I reckon if you didn't take time out for photoshoots (That's you Byso) and autographs; and if you guys could actually score points; you'd win. Your defense would be sensational if you tackled everyone, thinking their stealing your eskies!

Having said that I'd love to be opposite Byso! He can't tackle for #@$%

Bro I've seen you play. I'll be nice and say NOTHING :dance: :yeah:

We ar eno chanc of a premiership with Byso running the show from the middle.....

Byso, I might be older than you, but I still reckon it would like running through paper mache' running at you! Besides you'd be too busy taking snaps of the cheer girls....buts there's nothing wrong with that anyway!

running into byso's flat haird would knock anyone on their arse....

what is it with all the brotherly bickering on here in the last few days?

no brotherly bickering! all good fun! Byso a top bloke! and a good bloke to have around! Besides he gives as good as he gets anyway.

:) don’t say that bro they all think I’m a mongrel on this board. :yeah:

Dan we know you wont run to fast as your hair may get messed up and I wont expect any tackles from you as I know Saturday morning is your manicure appointment :) :lol2:

The side representing MSE is as follows.

1. Sam "Crucified" Murphy
2. Scott "But he's fast" Donald
3. Albert "Reliable" Torrens
4. Paul "Don't pick on me" Stephenson
5. John "Manly legend" Hopoate
6. Jason "Great bloke" Ferris
7. Michael "Our captain and saviour" Monaghan
8. Danny "Big heart" Lima
9. Chad "I liked his dad" Randall
10. Kane "I liked his dad too" Cleal
11. Tony "He ran down Sailor" Jensen
12. Sam "Handbag" Harris
13. John "Where did he go?" Malu

14. Darren "He's gonna be" Peachey
15. Jye "Misguided missile" Mullane
16. Mal "Loyalty" Kaufusi
17. Luke "Remember that pass against Brisbane?" Dorn

Cannings is having some time off to attend to the yacht bought for him by Parramatta during their last negotiations.

Wooden is MIA, he was last seen looking at one of those magic eye pictures, he could still be there, nobody knows, nobody cares..

:lol:

Cheers CW... When this was out I was nothing more than a twinkle in the Sivertails Eye.
You were in the Flegg team then but have stepped up to First Grade Standard. Injury and Rep Selection of the Original squad is taking it's toll.

I'm like the Silvertails version of Greg Inglis :lol: hahahha

LOL give yourself a rap!

why am i always linked to Girls and BMWs ! you make me out like im a wanker lol harsh but fair i guess ........................................... :blaugh:

I like the wide running 2nd rower position, suits me ..... :drunk:

how many of that team are still with us, I am currently considering a move to England to crack the halfback spot, although Byso is not playing as well as he should I know the coach won't give me the spot now he is back from his hairdressing injury ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4