The Adjudicator

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Sydney Football Stadium, Monday 7pm (EDT)
The Adjudicator says: "Some are suggesting a fall from grace this season for the Sea Eagles. On the contrary, I see only good times for a club now free from the shackles of overrated Matt Orford's. The Tigers, on the other hand, have pilfered a team from competing codes, rival clubs and foreign countries and just expect it all to come together in the opening round. I don't think so. The Tigers have never been known for hitting their straps early, and year after year they consistently underwhelm their adoring fans. Monday Night Football at the SFS should provide a great stage for their first disappointment of the season."

Agree/disagree with The Adjudicator? Tell him, in 100 words or fewer, why your team will win this match. Email The Adjudicator, including your full name and where you're from.

LATEST COMMENTS FROM FANS

Nathan says: "I agree, the tigers are no hope, They have an over-rated hooker, and they have a bloke at 5/8 who is more hot and cold then Katie Perry. The eagles forward back will be far too good for the tigers and they will be winning by a big margin. Foran to have a blinder, His defence is outstanding and he will rattle some cages of the tigers players in round one. Eagles by 16."

Matthew McMillan from Kellyville Ridge says:
"Sorry mate but to many beers for you in the off season. If you think the tigers will choke on Monday you are in for a big disappointment. The tigers on the back of Robbie Farah and a very exciting backline will tear a new one for the beagles and start the season on a winning note."

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,26821955-5018866,00.html

Trying to be controversial. To the average fan there is nothing controversial about being anti-Manly.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Trying to be controversial. To the average fan there is nothing controversial about being anti-Manly.

lol! so true, last years guy was just following the script, people get suspcious if a media commentator/analyst is not anti-manly. it shows they don't understand the history of the game.

did anyone read his comments about sandow

apparently he would trust the souths half to delivery his pizza let alone control their forward pack

The adjudicator is probably a revolving door of a long line of back room hacks contributing an ever increasing series of contradictions in opinions.

We experts here at Silvertails do a far better job.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6