The 2020 Top 8 ( your say).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
1. Souths
2. Easts
3. Parra
4. Storm
5. Manly
6. Cowboys
7. Broncos
8. Panthers

9. Bulldigs
10 knights
11 raiders
12 Dragons
13 tigers
14 warriors
15 sharks
16 titans

It’s interesting that most of us have your top 8, but not in that particular order.

In reality it will be the sides who stay fit that do well, the Roosters and Storm have had dream runs in the last few years, a couple of injuries to key players could change that though.

Interesting to read the Foxsports “ expert analysts” ( Lol ) tips for their top 8, best we do is 5th ( only one I think) and most have us at 7/8.

It’s so nice to prove these arseholes wrong isn’t it!!
NRL 360........Manly a popular pick from all panelists........Kent, Hooper, Rothfield. Buzz basically thinks Manly is the team! Not sure how to take this Manly love hehehehehe.

Buzz basically thinks Manly is the team! Not sure how to take this Manly love hehehehehe.
Speaking of Buzz, he listed his top 50 NRL players and had Chook prop Taukeaho (who is a good player) several spots ahead of Tom Turbo. Yep, the bloke he recently said is on a contract of only 250k (when he was defending the 'suspicious' Chooks salary cap) he rates higher than million dollar man Tom. Those Chooks sure can negotiate a bargain deal.

Top 4:
Manly
Souths
Easts
Storm
Next 4 (in any order):
Broncos
Raiders
Parra
Panthers

Spoon:
Dogs

Daly M:
Cam Smith (with a big fat wad of notes in a paper bag as a nice send off, and then probably re-name the award after him too)

Speaking of Buzz, he listed his top 50 NRL players and had Chook prop Taukeaho (who is a good player) several spots ahead of Tom Turbo. Yep, the bloke he recently said is on a contract of only 250k (when he was defending the 'suspicious' Chooks salary cap) he rates higher than million dollar man Tom. Those Chooks sure can negotiate a bargain deal.

Maaaaaate, you know how it works $250 on the cap, $500 working for an Uncle Nick car franchise , a free BMW.......AND, you can buy a 1.8 million Bondi Apartment off the plan for $300k..........easy does it!!

Two days to go guys to get your tips in OR adjusted.

Then is it possible to move this up the top and lock down moderators ???

@Dan

Getting very close to your last chance to put in your picks OR update them.

Maybe the Bulldogs for the spoon is a new option for some???

Hey Gents, long time lurker, rare poster. I have a good feeling about this year. Maybe Manly Raiders GF.

1 Manly
2 Raiders
3 Roosters
4 Drizzle
5 Bunnies
6 Panties
7 Eels
8 Sharks

9 Dogs
10 Broncos
11 Cowboys
12 Knights
13 Tigers
14 Titans
15 Dragons
16 Warriors

Hey Gents, long time lurker, rare poster. I have a good feeling about this year. Maybe Manly Raiders GF.

1 Manly
2 Raiders
3 Roosters
4 Drizzle
5 Bunnies
6 Panties
7 Eels
8 Sharks

9 Dogs
10 Broncos
11 Cowboys
12 Knights
13 Tigers
14 Titans
15 Dragons
16 Warriors

Good to hear from you AND good luck.

PS: it’s fun you don’t actually win anything !!

Mods can this be pinned and locked away now??

And good luck everyone , to be opened up again after the last game in September.

Still two weeks to go and my thread from pre season can be looked at to see who got the closest to the top 8 as possible.

Think most of us would have had our team in there so I'm guessing no one will be at 100% but it will be interesting to see who got the closest.

I had

Roosters
Panthers
Storm
Raiders
MWSE
Eels
Cowboys
Rabbits

Cowboys and Manly obviously didn't do it. Rest pretty much went as I thought. Still don't think the Sharks or Knights should be there.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6