The 2020 Top 8 ( your say).

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Warriors at bottom 2 looked awful today, dragons improve a little but still look fragile in defence be in bottom 8 titans look promising from last night trail.

Very easy first up, you’d expect them to be leading after the first two months.
I think they play 1 top 4 side in the 1st 8 weeks..... thats cheating imho

Edit. They play dogs twice in 6 weeks. They have dogs titans warriors dragons n.qld dogs again they tigers then broncos then us.. round 10 storm! ROUND 10... I bet thats when origin is on! This is deadset hand picked cheating. And we play raiders storm roosters in a month. FMD

I think they play 1 top 4 side in the 1st 8 weeks..... thats cheating imho

Edit. They play dogs twice in 6 weeks. They have dogs titans warriors dragons n.qld dogs again they tigers then broncos then us.. round 10 storm! ROUND 10... I bet thats when origin is on! This is deadset hand picked cheating. And we play raiders storm roosters in a month. FMD
Agree, it’s a set up

Always a smokie mate
McInnes injury not bad as first thought
Young prop in indigenous game is a cracker
Gut feel
Agree about smokie, just think a few losses and they will be calling for a new coach - again

A lot of people rating Raiders as a top 2 chance ..... placing a lot of faith in their rookie Pommy halfback I reckon. Can't remember the last English half to dominate the NRL. If he's a bust what's their back up plan....Sam Williams ???

A lot of people rating Raiders as a top 2 chance ..... placing a lot of faith in their rookie Pommy halfback I reckon. Can't remember the last English half to dominate the NRL. If he's a bust what's their back up plan....Sam Williams ???
Sezer or Williams , who have both played a lot of NSW Cup at times ,partnered Whighton last year and they went within an inch of winning the lot so he doesn’t have to be great to at least keep them where they are. If they do get a top line half they will be some side, so let’s hope the pommy does go ordinary.

Last pommie halfback to win a comp was our own Gary Stevens. Shaun Edwards was great half but only played a few games in Aus for Tigers when really young. He was at Tigers around the same time as the the great Ellery Hanley but he only played 6 or in the forwards.Roger Millward was an out and out champion ( played 7 and 6) but only played a season here when he was past it.Widdop did win a comp but played 6.
Tommy Bishop was part of the bloodbath in 73 and played for North’s in Brisbane. Tough as nails.

Last edited:
1. Melb
2. Roosters
3. Rabbitohs
4. Manly
5. Eels
6. Broncos
7. Raiders
8. Panthers
9. Sharks
10. Titans
11. Panthers
12. Cowboys
13. Bulldogs
14. Tigers
15. Dragons
16. Warriors

1. Roosters
2. Manly
3. Rabbits
4. Canberra
5. Eels
6. Melbourne
7. Brisbane
8. Panthers
9. Sharks
10. Cowboys
11. Knights
12. Dragons
13. Tigers
14. Bulldogs
15. NZ
16. Titans

Storm
South
Sea eagles
Eel
Chook
Raider
Broncos
Panther

Sharks and Tigers to narrowly miss the 8.
Dogs for wooden spoon, narrowly edging out Saints.
(Very confident about these tips) :)

1. Storm
2. Eels
3. Raiders
4. Roosters
5. Sea Eagles
6. Souths
7. Cowboys
8. Knights

Spoon: Warriors - they are the only strugglers from last year that have neither improved their squad nor changed coaches. Seems like they are OK with mediocrity.

The Roosters will be interesting. A lot hinges on Keary and his track record with injury, particularly concussion, does not read well. He is going to need to spend most of the year on the park for them to be contesting at the top of the table, in my view.

I would not be surprised to see it very, very tight at the top this year. Not much separating the top 5. As usual, it will likely come down to who can maintain the healthiest roster.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4