The 2020 NRL Comp and where we fit

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Interesting to see a similar thread up on League Unlimited, which is obviously a pretty broad cross section of supporters. Plenty have Manly near the top or on top of their predictions.

https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/threads/2020-ladder.478326/

While there was little to no pressure on the team due to low expectations at the start of this year, that won't be the same in 2020.

So cool to see so many opposition fans seeing us at the top.... gonna join league unlimited! Anyone else with an account on there who posts regularly?

This is accurate Mark, but I think we may well unleash at least 1 or more new youngsters who will be well known by seasons end.
If we limit injuries and build a team around that dominance in the middle....add 1-2 new rookies that light it up.....there’s no reason Manly won’t make a serious challenge in 2020 and a step further, with such a young squad, could be thereabouts for a few years to come.

This is accurate Mark, but I think we may well unleash at least 1 or more new youngsters who will be well known by seasons end.
If we limit injuries and build a team around that dominance in the middle....add 1-2 new rookies that light it up.....there’s no reason Manly won’t make a serious challenge in 2020 and a step further, with such a young squad, could be thereabouts for a few years to come.

Our window is half open , and will be fully open in 2021.

Like others have said, I really have a feeling the top six will stay the same. Just the order may shuffle around a bit, can see us going up to top 4, Souths sliding down. I know we all do but I really want to win the premiership lol. Because Im getting a tattoo when we do hahahahahahaha. Mum reckons I’ll chicken out so help me prove her wrong Manly!!!!
Don't get tattoos. When you get a bit older they look like blue splodges. Could punch yourself in the arm a few times & get the same affect...

I'll be happy with anywhere in the eight.. If we could crack a four spot I'd be over the moon. Few years of building under the messiah & I'd hope we could book a spot in a final..

Dogs & Eels can make the eight - storm, raiders, bunnies, chooks, sea eagles, sharks will scrap for a top 4 place. Bronco's drop out...

I think the raiders have made a big mistake signing George Williams, despite the hype he's just not that good. He could be the reason they drop down a position or two

Don't get tattoos. When you get a bit older they look like blue splodges. Could punch yourself in the arm a few times & get the same affect...

At 21 they look super sexy, at 61 they look super ****ty.

I agree , give them a miss.

At 21 they look super sexy, at 61 they look super ****ty.

I agree , give them a miss.

Each to their own

I think Tats look sexy and erotic at any age

3c52bc239635c5f1e7e49517fa4b71a6.jpg

This blog is becoming a real bummer....I know you were waiting for that one. Just had to say it.

Would you be saying that if they were on the backside of an 80-year old?
Methinks it is something other than tats that look sexy & erotic!

Try explaining your point of view to this horny 80 year old who has not lost his passion and desire to fuel his flame and light his new brides fire

80-year-old newly weds prove it's never too late for love
I went down on my knees on Valentine's Day and fell over! It is never too late and we are both very active. We have a motorbike, a boat and a caravan. We are not stuck in the chair.

She looks after me well and she gets me. There has always been chemistry there. I had no intention of getting married again but she says she got the whip out.

– STEWART JENKINSON

https://www.itv.com/news/central/20...newly-weds-prove-its-never-too-late-for-love/

80 year old Stew still has that cheeky twinkle in his eyes and his 80 year old bride cant seem get enough of him ;)

stream_img (1).jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6