The 2018 Trials are SUPER important

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Trials aren’t important. You just want everyone that get through unscathed. More important for the team is to post some early wins. We’ve been slow starters for most of this century which means you’re playing catch up the rest of the season. Would be nice to get out to 3-0.

Pray for no injuries , looks like the Donkeys have lost their Pommie import to an ACL even before the season started!

I don’t think trial form means a thing, you are lucky if you get the top 17 playing for 20 minutes together in one of the 3 games ( or is it 2).

But yes hope someone does a brief report.

Pray for no injuries , looks like the Donkeys have lost their Pommie import to an ACL even before the season started!

I don’t think trial form means a thing, you are lucky if you get the top 17 playing for 20 minutes together in one of the 3 games ( or is it 2).

But yes hope someone does a brief report.
Promise. How brief depends on how we go...

If I was coach I would bring all the squad together and tell them that trials are important as they give us a guide to what each player brings to the team. Apart from the Elite class players all positions are up for grabs and the trials are an exciting opportunity for all to show me what they got for 2018. Competition breeds success and not complacency.

Team list
1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Akuila Uate
3. Position up for grabs (Walker injured )
4. Position up for grabs
5. Position up for grabs
(Tuafua out since round 13 2016 )
6. Position up for grabs
7. DCE
8. Position up for grabs
9. HApi
10. Kappow
11. Position up for grabs
(Thomo the new kid on the block can show us in the trials why we paid good money for him )
12. Position up for grabs
13. Jake Trbojevic.
14. Position up for grabs .
15 . Position up for grabs
16. Position up for grabs
17. Position up for grabs .

1.turbo
3.walker
5.uate
7.dce
9.koroisau
10.taupau
11.thompson
12.sironen
13.jurbo

15.Tanginoa
16.Sipley
17 Fonua blake

I'd like us to snag Carney or Hastings make a good go at it. Sign off contract players in Sione matautai for centre and pangai jnr for 19 seasojsin place of lussick who I think should be let go

Something like this.
1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Tom Wright
3. Dylan Walker
4. Sione Matautai
5. Akuila Uate
6. Todd Carney
7. Daly Cherry Evans
8. Tevita Pangai Jnr
9. Apisai Koroisau
10.Marty Taupau
11.Joel Thompson
12.Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14.Jake Gosiewski
15.Kelepi Tanginoa
16.Tofofoa Sipley
17.Addin Fonua Blake
18.Lloyd Perrett

Trials are important and necessary otherwise none of the clubs would play them risking injury. Whilst they are not crucial for established stars, they are a big opportunity for new upcoming players to impress and break into the squad. These boys have been training during summer counting down the days until the trials commence. I do agree that trial game results count for nothing but the performance of the new boys is the focus. I wish I could get to Shark Park on Saturday. I am going to the Roosters trial.

I like the NFL preseason where most top tier QB’s play maybe one drive or quarter in 4 games if that.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8