The ‘King’

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I was concerned that letting him go may have been a mistake at the time. I don't know that I'd even want Gutho back, he just look like he fits in so well at Parra and that is kind of off putting to be honest. He needs to move to Toongabbie and be done with it.
I’d have him in a heartbeat, good footy player with skill and energy. But we couldn’t afford him.

Putting things in perspective ...
These are the centres that took us to premierships
Lyon/ Matai
Innes /Hill
Occonor/ Williams
Fulton /Gartner
Gartner/ Knight
Fulton Branighan
They all either had pace , power , or skill

I’d have him in a heartbeat, good footy player with skill and energy. But we couldn’t afford him.
The only way I could see him back at Manly is in the twilight of his career. That is, when there could be more contract wriggle room because he is no longer a top drawer player. A lot of things would have to align for that to happen.

Last edited:
Great getting the wood on him but still doesn’t change the fact he would walk into our starting lineup any day with all players back

He was non existent last night. Took a few bombs but can't remember him doing anything else.

Just about every time he brought the ball back from a kick on Saturday night he got smashed and we really did limit his effectiveness. Credit to him though, every time he did get smashed he got straight back up. There are a couple of outside back veteran cats over at Bondi who would have acted like they had been shot if they got hit the way we hit Gutho.

I agree with you, he can cover just about any position in our backline, it was a dumb decision by the club to let him go to Parra, sure he's not Tom T, but apart from DCE he's better than everyone else in the backs.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8