That knock on...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

febs01

What a load of rubbish. Never was that a knock on by Turbo. Great effort the best by far. Keep this effort up and we will win games.
Afb as well as Vave showed the passion we lacked up front it even inspired Starling to have a go. Wasn't sold on Green though however the rest of the squad is nearly there. Also still mot convinced we have great set play structures flowing through the backline.
Much better effort boys, now lets get that elusive win over the Dragons.

How good is Tom going to be at fullback, he pretty much was fullback tonight, he is just a weapon! He played middle field tonight and was a force hopefully he stays at fullback next week, looks as though snake is still injured. Maybe drop Jorge, put snake at winger, move Tom to fullback where he is a constant threat. That jump from Tom was not a knock poor reffing

How good is Tom going to be at fullback, he pretty much was fullback tonight, he is just a weapon! He played middle field tonight and was a force hopefully he stays at fullback next week, looks as though snake is still injured. Maybe drop Jorge, put snake at winger, move Tom to fullback where he is a constant threat. That jump from Tom was not a knock poor reffing

Drop Jorge ? Screw that. Drop Snake. Whether he is injured or disinterested in irrelevant. He is adding nothing and ruining what should be a great legacy.

Just sad.

Drop Jorge ? Screw that. Drop Snake. Whether he is injured or disinterested in irrelevant. He is adding nothing and ruining what should be a great legacy.

Just sad.
I would rather that too, but Barrett thinks snake gets special treatment

Snake has been great for years no arguement but his time to go is this year, give him end of season simply out of respect, get him a contract with his brother and Tommy straight to fb and we save money on snakes final year of his contract, this way we all win, simple, now get to it Bozo!

Snake has been great for years no arguement but his time to go is this year, give him end of season simply out of respect, get him a contract with his brother and Tommy straight to fb and we save money on snakes final year of his contract, this way we all win, simple, now get to it Bozo!
Why pay Snake respect?. He is a liability and isn't putting his body on the line. Why accept further mediocrity (isn't 7 losses in a row enough?). The least this team half full of mugs can do is work out who is worth keeping who has to go.
Snake should have played his last game tonight. We need him to be sacked.
NYEagle

I would rather that too, but Barrett thinks snake gets special treatment

It is difficult to manage. Few do it well, and they would usually have the backing of the club to make tough decisions.

Watch the press conference of Toovey's sacking - Scott Penn basically linked everything to Toovey not offering Glenn Stewart a contract. This followed a drawn-out character assassination in the media.

I think you'd understand why Barrett - especially as an rookie coach who has not yet proved anything - would be hesitant to drop Brett.

You can imagine the potential newspaper headlines if someone in the club got their nose out of joint about it. The headlines would write themselves.

If those in charge of this club can't see the problem with Snake and make the tough call to axe him then there is no hope for our future as a once great premiership force.

If you are defending premiers playing at home against a bottom 3 team then you will get a few calls your way. The Cows did get a few tonight.

I thought it was 50/50. The initial impression was that it went backwards which is why Tom and Killer were blowing up about it. But the replay suggested it was more sideways than backwards and more often than not those ones will be called as a knock on.

The silly thing is, looking back on it I think Tom could have actually caught the ball, spun around and he had no one between him and the line which was only 10 metres away and he did have support (hindsight's a perfect thing isn't it. Its easy to be a genius after the fact).

someone should do a still screen of initial touch and where the ball lands.

I would be surprised if it is forward.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6