That good for nothing useless piece of **** for a halfback.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We knew he'd be back. I told the lads I was willing to give him time. He hit the line like a lightning bolt !!!
We're back baby !!!!

I hope, I hope, I hope Beavers not too bad. Just when we started having all the bodies on the park.

Hat-trick, a few set ups, taking on the line, some nice kicks.

A real halfbacks game.

Considering he is still injured (limping every week) he had a ripper.

No, he's ****. Clearly a rip off. I expect to see him in PL next week for such an ordinary effort.

GIVE US OUR MONEY BACK YOU THIEF!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha, yeah he had a good game, lets hope he continues it

I won't take back any comments about his effort v the Dragons though, it was woeful and he deserved what it got

The thing that impressed me the most with him last night, was that he looked at the video and learned, and wasn't predictable. Best example was this week he missed out Watmough and found the runner and space behind him a lot more times. I hope to see a helluva lot more of it too, would love nothing more than he to lead us to the Premiership

10 minutes into the game and he had me worried. Another duffer kick into the legs of the front line and then BAM, he was in everything. That is the most 'taking on the line' he has ever done. Great effort.

he had a good game but hardly worth raving like a lunatic about it.

There were still many areas he could improve such as not getting charged down or kicking into people and not kicking out on the full.

The roosters were hopeless which helped.

Overall i agree, but I must say after the 1st 20 minutes and another ordinary option/kick, I mentioned to a mate this current form was why he isn't in SOO.

Came good though....

Matas hilarious... sounds like us Monas fans last year...and the year before... except his response to that would be..

ONE GAME AGAINST A LOWLY PLACED TEAM DOESNT SUPPORT HIS SALARY.

next...

Orford played OK imo. The charge downs and some lateral running were disappointing early, as were his kicks in general play. However he got better as the game progressed, which he didn't do last week, and is obviously a confidence thing. It seems that he goes better with some distance from the goal line to play with. Plays close to the line seem to confuse him. Hopefully he'll get lots of praise when he gets home from his mum for his efforts and will go even better next Friday.

Have not seen the game, was hoping the replay would be on today but only had the other 2 games!!!

Glad he played well, we need him to do it week in week out now.

Matas hilarious... sounds like us Monas fans last year...and the year before... except his response to that would be..

ONE GAME AGAINST A LOWLY PLACED TEAM DOESNT SUPPORT HIS SALARY.

next...

:clap: :clap: Exactly

The Ox did run the ball well his generally play kicking still wasn't the best though. I know he had it in him to carve up a crap team...... Shame it didn't happen against the dragqueens I guess.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4