Thankyou Silvertails faithful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hahaha!!! I thought I'd slide back in amongst the herd for a bit. It gets boring watching from afar. There's only a couple of us out there....and @Woodsie keeps getting his ruler out.

Well.... I chose you because 1) You were online at the time, and
2) Can take a joke.

What do you call a single crow on a power line?

Attempted murder.

Well.... I chose you because 1) You were online at the time, and
2) Can take a joke.

What do you call a single crow on a power line?

Attempted murder.

What do you call a crow trying to get bunch of his mates together?

Attempting a murder.

Hi @Mark from Brisbane , good to see you've taken the news of Des' impending return to well. I suppose once you've hit rock bottom, the return of a two-time premiership winning coach is better than the alternative (Cartwright). Imagine such goodwill provided by Silvertails a few years ago at the thought of Desmond returning? There woulda been riots, I tell ya!

Hi @Mark from Brisbane , good to see you've taken the news of Des' impending return to well. I suppose once you've hit rock bottom, the return of a two-time premiership winning coach is better than the alternative (Cartwright). Imagine such goodwill provided by Silvertails a few years ago at the thought of Desmond returning? There woulda been riots, I tell ya!

Indeed, with me leading the charge.

But DESperate times calls for DESperate measures.

As I’ve said I “ hope” there might be an admission on both sides of times gone by and a wish that these are put in the past!!

But only time will tell if that happens.

Indeed, with me leading the charge.

But DESperate times calls for DESperate measures.

As I’ve said I “ hope” there might be an admission on both sides of times gone by and a wish that these are put in the past!!

But only time will tell if that happens.
Neither side will admit they were wrrrrrr..., wrrrrrr..., wrrrrrr....
too many large headed egos I'm afraid. Just hope they concentrate on the common good (US) and the common enemy (the rest of the nrl world).

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8