Thankyou Silvertails faithful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Thankyou to all the Silvertails members.
I have little doubt that the pressure applied from all of us on here (of which many are influencial football club members) has had a major bearing on the current coaching situation. Don't ever discount that the powers that be running the show at the moment are actually listening to us fans. They're scared of what will happen next year if they don't appoint someone of Manly DNA.

If I owned the joint, I'd be foolish not to engage hardcore supporters/season ticket holders and FC members.
We are the ones that putt money in the coffers, and bums on seats.
Apart from the ppc most of us are actually experts in all things rugby league, if you need a second opinion just ask us again :giggle:

If I owned the joint, I'd be foolish not to engage hardcore supporters/season ticket holders and FC members.
Apart from the ppc most of us are actually experts in all things rugby league, if you need a second opinion just ask us again :giggle:

As I’ve been saying for years , they all read Silvertails!!!

Thankyou to all the Silvertails members.
I have little doubt that the pressure applied from all of us on here (of which many are influencial football club members) has had a major bearing on the current coaching situation. Don't ever discount that the powers that be running the show at the moment are actually listening to us fans. They're scared of what will happen next year if they don't appoint someone of Manly DNA.
Well said @mickqld and credit must also go to @Dan and all the support team that make it all possible for us to have our say on this forum . Next season we will have a big campaign to keep this forum active and make a contribution to Dan and the support team to keep this forum and voice of ours active .
This forum takes time and money to keep it viable and we hope all our loyal feathered friends can support it next season by means of joining the Silvertails tipping comp .
Together we can make a difference . Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
images.png
images.png

Better times are ahead.
Without sounding too Bozoesque
The blitzkrieg is over.
Nextweek...

You know what they say "if you listen to the fans you will soon be sitting with them"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6