Thankyou Bulldogs...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MrInvisible said:
The game was an absolute cracker, but in the end the sides approached it from two different angles, and in this case, the Bulldogs had that right angle.

The game was a cracker ? Are you freaking blind ? Both sides dropped their lollies so many times it wasn't funny.

The Dogs won because they were slightly less sh*t than Manly. Neither side would win a premiership on a performance like that.

And if you had the maturity to be objective you'd see I'm right.

Darren said:
Major realisation that we stuffed up letting the best 21st century coach and support crew leave! What a mess our "wise" board did with this.

They do say the grieving process takes 13 months - hopefully we wont hear about this again after November

barrack o barba said:
Can tell you mate , I don't know one dogs supporter who has hidden under a rock for 15 years , you only have to look at our home crowd figures .
If I were you , I would be looking in my own backyard ; 2 players on report , another may be sited by match review commitee and your co captain hurt . You guys need to regroup fast .

Clint said:
Agreed MK. I said to my mate last night that the Bulldogs had surpassed the Storm as the most despised team amongst alot of Manly supporters. And that is saying something.

The sight of Des and Crusher sitting there last night in blue and white made me sick.
I don't know how they sleep at night after making a deal with the devil.

Rather than point the finger at Des and Crusher why not direct your anger at the pelicans that let them walk out of the joint ?
Couldnt run a chook raffle .
As far as I knew Des was contracted to coach at Manly this year

Agreed he was under contract to Manly this year. And you can not tell me that the Dogs were not fully aware of this. But they still felt that it was ok to negotiate with Des and entice him away. Just illustrates the lack of integrity and culture at your club.

"Great game" MI

It was probably the worst finals game in recent history.Only the high stakes made it interesting for supporters of each team.A neutral would have changed channels.

The Dogs supporters think they beat Manly at our best lol Both teams were rubbish last night. If we played our best we would have won.

MrInvisible said:
MK is it really that hard to acknowledge that the Bulldogs put on a solid performance.

The game was an absolute cracker, but in the end the sides approached it from two different angles, and in this case, the Bulldogs had that right angle.

Manly went for the physical approach, which, to be honest almost worked last game against us, and certainly worked the first. Des however saw it coming and trained the team to absorb that physical aspect and play through it.

Sure injuries to Manly during the game didn't help, but that's footy.

Either way I thought it was a great game of footy for all fans of Rugby League, whoever you support.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
How did the Raiders beat them - precisely ? Is that the type of footy you could realistically do in a Finals match ?>?
40% of that game was Raiders their best footy all season, 60% was the Dogs being absolutely terrible. Jono Wright had an absolute shocker that day as his wife was due to give birth anyday, and, by his own admission his mind wasn't on the job.
Certainly acknowledge it was about as solid as playing with a piece of soap & shocking completion rates with the Dogs the better of 2 teams who would be far from thrilled with the performances.
As a supporter of the winning team its fine for you to be happy with the result, but lets not talk up that performance.

niccipops said:
Darren said:
Major realisation that we stuffed up letting the best 21st century coach and support crew leave! What a mess our "wise" board did with this.

I don't know what happened with Des and the board and it's clear that there's problems there. As for Des, the rumours are that he was shopping around as early as July to get out. We had not won a second premiership under his coaching at that time. By the time all were aware that Des was going to walk the club did everything that their budget allowed them to, to keep him.
Des is responsible for his own choices. He has KPI's to meet at the doggies and we all know the money situation reported was a croc. He is receiving a heap more $$$ than Manly could have paid him.
We may have disfunction at board level. It seems most club's do but ours is the most publicised.
Des left. He wasn't thrown out (I know the club sacked him in the end but Dessie had made his choice). He chose to leave the club, players and fans that he had a 28 year association with.
And we need to remind ourselves as this season's title defence is looking pretty similar to '09, our coach then was Mr. Hasler.

In it's simpliest terms think about this:
Hasler - 2008 Premiership, 2009 - 5th and eliminated
Toovey - 2011 Premiership (inherited), 2012 - 4th & still in the race.

And thats the way I like to think of it.

I do not thank the Bulldogs for anything, they are grubs with a grub coach.

And now I will rant......

Good ridance to De$ the dog. I am sure as a mature human being he could have come to some arrangement with Manly but he chose to walk away. And maybe the board did not help matters but De$ did the walking in the end. He also did this not long after the GF win which shows utter disrespect for the palyers whom did an incredible job to become the Premiers of 2011, could he have let them enjoy the glory, no, it was all about him..!!

He also tried to take as many people with him as he possibly could, again showing disrespect for the club that literally helped him to get where he was. Yes he was a talented player and then coach, but he also had some talented people around him. I really question his integrity as a person and at the end of the day, who you are as a person and what you stand for is far more important than money. He showed no loyalty to Manly what so ever, he even ended his footy career at Wests but Manly took him back for a coaching role.

Toovey however has been a one club man and I hope he proves me right with his loyalty again to Manly in the coming years.

We have an incredibly great team and an amazing coach in Tooves, whom might I add has the same heart size as Phar Lap. We have some very exciting times ahead of us and I look forward to every moment of it.

If players or coaches do not want to be here, they do not deserve to be here. Manly is a special club, the best and only the best are a part of it. (Irrespective of ridiculous board bickering that I hope is contained before it gets toxic. The board need to pull their heads in and stop the s%#t and focus on what an awesome club they have.)

With that good riddance dirty dog De$ and don't come crawling back if the dogs chew you up and spit you out.

Finally I do hope that the dog poohs get smashed by us or whoever, I really can't stand them as a team. They are grubs with a grub coach.

The Bulldogs are the ultimate cheats. Since the inception of the salary cap they've always stacked their lower grades with first graders . I'm sure they had some space in the salary cap this year after already having signed Mitch Brown from the Tigers as a back-up for injuries. :dodgy:

These posts make me laugh. It never ceases to amaze me how bitter and immature people get when they are hurt.

Nexus said:
These posts make me laugh. It never ceases to amaze me how bitter and immature people get when they are hurt.

I got in trouble for making fun of Gould's hair! :rolleyes:

Nexus said:

The voice of reason - I wonder who you support??
The fact you have read these funny posts shows you see plenty of truth in them - I think your amazement will continue regardless of what happens in these finals as this is how ppl feel about the Dogs for obvious reasons.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2