Thanks Kieran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Buggar that, let him train on his own, with 0 support. Give him a year off like Hoppa had, so he could go into an Eels jersey not match fit or ready.

How about as fans, we just wait until it comes from Foz himself?
Why do we believe the journo that wrote this, but not believe others? Matty Johns said this morning he believes Foran will stay at Manly? Again we have heard nothing directly from Keiran so I think it is actually disrespectful to the bloke from all of you who are ripping into him. A few years ago, wasn't he signed sealed and delivered to the Dogs with Hasler? That didn't happen did it.
I believe it because this guy broke the watmough deal you no the 1 choc said was a lie. That turned out correct if this was written by Rothfield yes I would have my doubts but not on this 1.

Funny thing about Matty Johns...

His brother works for Manly, and yet he has gotten almost every call wrong about the club over the years. That said im hoping he is right for once.

I wonder if he does know something every time and says the opposite not to draw attention to his brother role in the club. :wondering:

I notice he is not as hard on us now that his son Jack plays for us.

If he has signed, then he can go now. Snake to 5/8, Gutho to fb, DCE can have an extra $200-300K
No don't release him.

Make him play a season in NSW cup under Willo's coaching. I don't care if we don't win a game as long a someone so disrespectable to the fans doesn't play first grade for us again.

If he signs with parra how bad will his form be anyway? Crap like it was in the second half of last year

If he goes I am not happy about the club being left trying to sign DCE after his circus of recent weeks

Last edited:
No don't release him.

Make him play a season in NSW cup under Willo's coaching. I don't care if we don't win a game as long a someone so disrespectable to the fans doesn't play first grade for us again.

If he signs with parra how bad will his form be anyway? Crap like it was in the second half of last year

His form could well only warrent NSW cup if he signs elsewhere.

I believe it because this guy broke the watmough deal you no the 1 choc said was a lie. That turned out correct if this was written by Rothfield yes I would have my doubts but not on this 1.
Maybe its a case of Watmough feeding him bull**** then.

We all ready to hear Foran feeding us more bull**** with his, "I plan to put in 100% this season", and "I want to go out with a premiership ring", and "the culture here is great, but", types of articles....you watch how much positive spin is put on it from him through his agent and co.

We all ready to hear Foran feeding us more bull**** with his, "I plan to put in 100% this season", and "I want to go out with a premiership ring", and "the culture here is great, but", types of articles....you watch how much positive spin is put on it from him through his agent and co.

And sadly the spin from the club.

And sadly the spin from the club.

LOL yeah, and "official release" thanking him for this and that, and that we are looking to focus on the season ahead. Foran will be continuing his **** form, and we'll have a bleh season. I don't see how anyone can watch him in the team if true, and enjoy it...same as DCE.

Shame to lose Foran, but oh well. What I find most concerning is that he seems to be such good mates with Watmough and listens to him. He is the last person I would be taking advice from.

Shame to lose Foran, but oh well. What I find most concerning is that he seems to be such good mates with Watmough and listens to him. He is the last person I would be taking advice from.

And on top of that watmough seems to take his advice from his missus (past twitter comments).

Good way to run your careers.

I never understood the Foran hype train

Manly player or not he's worth about $400k a season max

He's tough and puts in everything every week but

Average kicking game, other than at the line average passing game, not fast enough to make a line break nor strong enough to bust tackles

Solid defender

Excellent motivator

He isn't worth those huge bickies

Seriously, this has to end this week. I agree with the general sentiment that I DON'T want a player in my team who has signed elsewhere for next year. We should run with the following as a starting point, knowing that we may not make the 8, but are at least fielding a team that is passionate about the jersey.

1. Snake
2. Tafua
3. Hiku
4. Matai
5. Wolf/Blair
6. Jamie
7. Manaia Rudolf / JLJ
8. Lawrence
9. Ballin
10. Starling
11. Horo
12. Mateo
13. Buhrer (Lui if Buhrer injured)
14. Mason
15. Burgess
16. Lui (Vave/Turbojet if Buhrer injured)
17. JSL
I know Rudolf is a 5/8th, but let's give him a run. I would be happy to support that team.

Last edited:
No I want them to play, and then after a victory when they walk the fence line - any who may have signed elsewhere for 2016 can face the music with the fans. Then and only then can we consider dropping them to NSW cup

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2