Thanks Kieran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
18 months of will I / wont I and you sign with Parra on the day of our season launch and 8 days from our opening game with your new club. Classy stuff. You have every right to decide your future and leave but it has to be today.Unbelieveable disrespect to our great club.As if this little deal wasn't done a long time ago.I now know the game is just a business.I suppose I always did:}

Last edited:
Tactless announcement that has been on the cards for months. Really poor form on today which is supposed to be about team and not I. Says it all really.

IF and I say IF this is true and its happening on our season launch day p1ss him off now. IF he has agreed with Parra and if he is comfortable in having it announced today, he has no respect for the club its players, officials and supporters and does not deserve to be around any longer.

Very poor type of person that would let this occur and come out thru the media.

Anyway I wait for something official.

If this is true he is as classless as they come and a liar 2 boot. Why DCE has been taking the heat for causing this media circus the media darling "foran" has been doing a deal behind our back. **** off FOZ go now I would rather struggle this year than support the team with you in it

This may be insignificant but I can't image foran would be happy that it got leaked to the media by parra without him being able to say a classy farewell and announce it himself. He's been pretty classy until now

18 months of will I / wont I and you sign with Parra on the day of our season launch and 8 days from our opening game with your new club. Classy stuff. You have every right to decide your future and leave but it has to be today.Unbelieveable disrespect to our great club.As if this little deal wasn't done a long time ago.I now know the game is just a business.I suppose I always did:}

If true tantamount to treason.

I'd like to say a lot, but I'll hold it in reserve until Parramatta make their official announcement.

I also don't buy this leaking from Parra/Sahrks/Titans/manager cop out. Are these guys 3 year olds ffs.If you leave a decision till a WEEK BEFORE the season starts after telling everyone you are making a decision BEFORE the season starts when do you think it will be f...ing announced. It is a joke.How stupid do they think the punters are.As usual personal responsibility counts for nothing.

Matty Johns (mr credible) suggested even if he has signed with the eels he has until june 30 2 change his mind and Manly are extremely confident. I'm also extremely confident that I don't want a player who has signed with 1 club and than say's na I'll stay. If he has agreed 2 terms with the eels I wouldn't except him back even if he changed his mind by june 30. It would also contradict everything he has said in the media.

I have never seen a season so derailed before it began both DCE and Foz have 2 be bought in today and thrash it out you are with us or you are against us but we are no longer going 2 be bent over by you guy's and your managers. Has anyone at the club got a backbone any more?

I also don't buy this leaking from Parra/Sahrks/Titans/manager cop out. Are these guys 3 year olds ffs.If you leave a decision till a week before the season starts after telling everyone you are making a decision before the season starts when do you think it will be f...ing announced. It is a joke.As usual personal responsibility counts for nothing.

@susan Remember mate, there's been a lot of media speculation , much of it untrue.

These words should be kept for after the announcement.

If true, my view is regardless of how it affects us these traiters who have derailed us should play the year in NSW Cup, but more on that after the deed is done.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7