Thank you turbo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Could there be a silver lining? OK maybe that's putting it too strongly!
Nevertheless it may end up being a positive for the future that our remaining squad now has to gear up for a finals campaign without being able to rely on the superstar fullback.
We will have largely the same squad next year, and the experience they get in this year's campaign could give them a tougher edge for 2020 and 2021.
The steely, no excuses mentality we saw earlier in the year will be supercharged by this experience and should really stand the squad in good stead for the next few years.

You talk about bad luck for the young bloke in the past 12 months he has had the following injuries:

Fractured cheekbone last round in 2018 against the Broncos (4-6 weeks)

Hamstring injury against the Sharks in 2019 trial match (Approx 5 weeks)

Hamstring injury against Rabbitohs Rd 4 2019 (10 weeks)

Ruptured Pec against Storm Rd 24 2019 (10-14 weeks)

Yes it is a huge and disappointing blow. This would be the worst nightmare for any fan, supporter, and any person involved with Manly. However, wait one minute, this is where the maroon blood takes flight. We are no chance, just like when the comp started "we were no chance of the top 8".

Many will say I am dreaming, I rather like to dream because I have faith in my beloved sea eagles. We play very well under the radar, and all the experts may well be eating their words once again come grand final day.

I may well be dreaming, out of my mind, losing touch with reality, and every other opinion out there. There is one thing no individual will take from me and that is my admiration and belief for the team that I have followed for 40+ years. Looking forward to seeing everyone on grand final day, with Manly as one of the two sides playing the 2019 grand final (and without our gun Tom). Get well soon Turbo

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8