Thank you Roosters!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Listen to Harrigan tomorrow try and say that video ref call was correct

It was an absolute shocker and once again has had a big bearing on the result

Just how many losses can that club stand from that 'coach'? Article in today's papers says Pearce wants a real coach.

Smith is as good as gone and has been for the past year or 2

He wouldn't be the sort of coach that would tolerate $BWs crap so he was never gonna be at the helm when the primadonna arrives

Kiwi Eagle said:
He wouldn't be the sort of coach that would tolerate $BWs crap so he was never gonna be at the helm when the primadonna arrives

Im just hoping when he does turn up all his headlines take the media focus off all things Manly. Especially the boardroom.

Jatz Crackers said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Im just hoping when he does turn up all his headlines take the media focus off all things Manly. Especially the boardroom.
The only people that can stop our headlines are our boys in the boardroom . I hope that they all grow up and act like men.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4