Thank you canteen and matas for the live scores

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
THanks for the live scores guys, I am not sure who was online and if they were being looked at but they look great and you both did a top job. Thank you for your time both of you.

Daniel

I can't believe you sacrificed watching the match for a few score updates. Very dedicated nonetheless.
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Sat Apr 30 2005, 05:56PM ]</span>

Yeah thanks for that, I wasn't online last night, but if I had of been it would have been great to have the scores here.

Interesting to see Stewart got the two votes.

yeah I thought so too. Watmough was easily best in show

I enjoyed doing it - was on duty where I worked and I saw the tape (and the sad story later!)

Did I cop a hard time at sport today from kids about Manly!

Mata was good in his perceptions - the view from the ground is often different from what we see on telly.

There are pics on ME of the guys at the caxton before hand - looks like wheel is talking to some larger lads - possibly mata and sue.

anyone confirm if their cover is blown??

I didn't stay at the Caxton very long lads. Long enough to shake Cliffy GC's hand.

Then we met up with Sue and Co. elsewhere ane became very merry together.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4