Thank goodness it’s over

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I swapped over to watch the T20 against NZ while we were “playing” today.

Good to watch the Aussie ladies have an easy win.

At least something positive happened today.
I went with the supercars, forgot about the cricket, so easy to watch.

Footy aside, just a sh%t year all-round. I firmly believe that an asterisk needs to go against this year's premiers, especially if Parramatta. Comment should read "Benefited from multiple bullsh%t calls and played majority of games at home". Will be death-riding them like no tomorrow. No premiership team should ever have 60 scored against them, so Roosters should also get an asterisk as well. Yes, I am bitter as but that is what becomes of you when your own years start to add up and you head for the run home.

I clocked off emotionally weeks ago but it is great that this train crash of a season is over.
We know some changes need to be made over the offseason but the one thing that need addressing first of all is our defensive structure.
Week after week we are getting pulled apart with ease by most teams in the comp and never give ourselves a chance.
I really hope Des bins his up and in plan book and writes a new method.
Why are we so far behind at the moment in so many areas???

Last season Penrith had off field dramas to start and a bad run of injuries and they didn't make the finals. Minor Premiership beckons next season, go manly!

I clocked off emotionally weeks ago but it is great that this train crash of a season is over.
We know some changes need to be made over the offseason but the one thing that need addressing first of all is our defensive structure.
Week after week we are getting pulled apart with ease by most teams in the comp and never give ourselves a chance.
I really hope Des bins his up and in plan book and writes a new method.
Why are we so far behind at the moment in so many areas???
Yep agreed - I am still not sure why the slide defence is still not the perfect defence in every situation. The initial focus on slide is straight up or even up and in and then you all slide as the ball goes through each set of hands and only slide once the ball has been passed and you use the sideline as essentially another defender. The key though is that everyone including the blindside need to slide in unison with every player talking and communicating with their inside and outside player on the slide. Maybe I am still stuck in the 90's/2000's. I must say I still like the straight up and bash them senseless type of defence. Take no prisoners was always a good motto or they can't run without a head motto was also good or my personal favourite which I honed perfectly - the purposeful bounce the forearm with the armguard off the ball smashing the face strategy. It was an accident Sir - play on they would say! Arghhh the days of real Rugby League not this tag/touch footy they play now.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4