Thank god for the HIA

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Croker gets to rest his injured brain, GCKT gets to come in and show what Seibs, understandably a bit gun shy after his Broncos sacking with a team full of twenty year Olds, hasn't been brave enough to do.

And watch those big boppers revel without two makeshift hooker's hitting them on their right shoulder from the right or the left from the left.

Manly have been going too sideways because they have the slowest dummy half in the game and a bloke who still thinks he's a five eighth who never committed to bending the back and fans forgive for his defence and a twice a year forty twenty.

Croker gets to rest his injured brain, GCKT gets to come in and show what Seibs, understandably a bit gun shy after his Broncos sacking with a team full of twenty year Olds, hasn't been brave enough to do.

And watch those big boppers revel without two makeshift hooker's hitting them on their right shoulder from the right or the left from the left.

Manly have been going too sideways because they have the slowest dummy half in the game and a bloke who still thinks he's a five eighth who never committed to bending the back and fans forgive for his defence and a twice a year forty twenty.
I don’t disagree but if it wasn’t for his tackling Jakey would have to make 120 tackles in a game as everyone else is tackle shy.

Looking forward to another halfback convert hooker replacing him NOT.

Can we please recruit a proper hooker for our incomplete spine?

I don’t disagree but if it wasn’t for his tackling Jakey would have to make 120 tackles in a game as everyone else is tackle shy.

Look I'm harsh on the Meerkat, but never for what he brings in defence. I think his toughness and technique is unquestionable, but playing dummy half whilst you develop instills a muscle memory, and smoothness that the Braileys, Wade Egan, and even API the former rainbow chucker exemplify. Croker is legitimately 1.4-2 seconds slower than them and is no threat from dummy half ever.

GCKT is the answer, and of course he won't compensate for what Croker does now but he needs to be brought through. This ducking situation since Fainu ducked up has cost the team in ways they will never admit publicly.

Look I'm harsh on the Meerkat, but never for what he brings in defence. I think his toughness and technique is unquestionable, but playing dummy half whilst you develop instills a muscle memory, and smoothness that the Braileys, Wade Egan, and even API the former rainbow chucker exemplify. Croker is legitimately 1.4-2 seconds slower than them and is no threat from dummy half ever.

GCKT is the answer, and of course he won't compensate for what Croker does now but he needs to be brought through. This ducking situation since Fainu ducked up has cost the team in ways they will never admit publicly

Another thought is Jake Arthur on the bench to cover for the scrappy situation which arises when there's a monster forward pack fading around minute sixteen to eighteen which deletes any opportunity of an attacking interchange because Croker's clean up can't be risked.

Time to move Jake to front row and Brown to lock, Arthur and GCKT on the bench, bye bye Lawton and Bullemore until injuries strike Lodge Sipley Arthur Gordy on the bench moves Brown to front row if required and when Ben T comes back that's a team that can accommodate a lot of defensive and attacking structural injury related needs.

Don't get me started on the three games Reuben Garrick has cost the team with his erratic defence and ballhog attitude in attack. There's another thread for that seems overrun by people who want to marry him.

(Not targeting this at you Sticks I just see this a lot on this site) The excuse to make up for Crokers 0 runs in a game & terrible service that he makes lots of tackles is a joke. I get he has a big heart but why is it some big surprise he is making lots of tackles? so does every other hooker in the comp. In fact he is ranked 7th in tackles made amongst dummy half’s according to the NRL’s stats so he is even average in that.

What makes it worse is that Lawton is the worst bench hooker in the comp, he also offers 0 attacking spark, bad service & throws at least 1 forward pass in his 15 minute cameo’s. id give Humpries a month or 2 to see what he can do & if he isn’t up to the task then like you said we have to recruit a real 9 with the Shoe money 2025

(Not targeting this at you Sticks I just see this a lot on this site) The excuse to make up for Crokers 0 runs in a game & terrible service that he makes lots of tackles is a joke. I get he has a big heart but why is it some big surprise he is making lots of tackles? so does every other hooker in the comp. In fact he is ranked 7th in tackles made amongst dummy half’s according to the NRL’s stats so he is even average in that.

What makes it worse is that Lawton is the worst bench hooker in the comp, he also offers 0 attacking spark, bad service & throws at least 1 forward pass in his 15 minute cameo’s. id give Humpries a month or 2 to see what he can do & if he isn’t up to the task then like you said we have to recruit a real 9 with the Shoe money 2025
I hear you. Harry Grant has plenty of creativity for a guy who makes a bunch of tackles.

It’s a premium position in a team and Froggy is still Aldi value.

As for the Lawman I hope his mind hasn’t gone Troppo early as he made no impact in last nights second half slide.

Problem is atm, who do you recruit??

The hookers off contract are Berrell, Simpkin, Docker-Clay, Granville and Woolford.

Now sure it is easy to say, contracts mean little but who do you think we could realistically get out of their current club.

Dont see us getting a Grant, Robson, B Brailey, Egan, Mahoney and there club to agree to them coming to us.

Would live to tempt Mozer but Broncos would be that silly.

Mamazoulos just signed a 3 year deal but posdibly pending new coach. Or Cook but how long does he have left as an effective hooker.

Da Silva could be a shout stuck behind Api

The hookers off contract are Berrell, Simpkin, Docker-Clay, Granville and Woolford.

Now sure it is easy to say, contracts mean little but who do you think we could realistically get out of their current club.

Dont see us getting a Grant, Robson, B Brailey, Egan, Mahoney and there club to agree to them coming to us.

Mamazoulos just signed a 3 year deal but posdibly pending new coach. Or Cook but how long does he have left as an effective hooker.

Da Silva or Mozer should be the target. Bronx just re-signed Walters and Api has a few years left in him. We should be offering a FG position and some decent coin.

Crokers service is absolutely terrible and isnt getting better. It stifles everything, if you can’t see the impact it has, you arnt watching properly. Watch how any other hooker passes, then watch croker, it’s like he is playing a different game.

Tackling and courage arnt enough for a first string hooker

Lawton and Croker don’t compliment each other’s games, they are almost like for like out of dummy half, with Gordie cut from NSW cup it looks like he will be on the bench.

Hoping Gordie has a great game that makes it very difficult for him to be dropped as the team need creativity in the ruck, it’s very predictable with Croker and Lawton..

Edwin Ipape

Think he's due back any time. I'm not saying he would be our saviour but he's a decent player and as has already been mentioned there's nothing available in the NRL so we may need to think outside the box if we're looking to recruit.... not that I think the club are looking at recruiting though

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12