Tevita Funa

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is in first grade now and has proved he deserves his own thread (I could only find a couple from a year or two ago).
A very impressive performance and I'm confident he will continue to excel. Well done!

@:cool:@:p@:blush::angel:

Erm....

He's going quite well. I must admit I thought he was running to...'straight up' when he scored his try. I thought he was going to be tackled back away from the line.

But got over....

Like ..a..boss.

Funa gave a little kiss to the sky daddy when he scored. He should have been thanking Tommy for putting the ball on his chest in space, and congratulating himself for being in position and hitting the gap. No evidence of divine intervention in this try.

Maybe he thinks Tom is divine?

1592800541931.png
1592800541931.png

I have very much liked Funa in first grade so far. I didn’t read much into the trouble he had in the first game because marking Xavier Coates would be a nightmare for even the best wingers in the comp.

It’s great that we have a young backline player who we can rely on

Played a bit at fullback in the juniors as well so also has some versatility . Looks like he has really worked on his game and fitness over the past 12 months or so and is being deservedly rewarded for that effort now .

Funa gave a little kiss to the sky daddy when he scored. He should have been thanking Tommy for putting the ball on his chest in space, and congratulating himself for being in position and hitting the gap. No evidence of divine intervention in this try.
The evidence of his divine intervention is where he got his inspiration, strength and belief to get him this far to NRL level and may the Good Lord guide him to a Manly Premiership Win this year !!!

AC Milans Legend Kaka celebrates at the final whistle after winning the Champions League against Liverpool in 2007. Jesus, this ones going out to you.
fccb7fe104187eb2507eb5cf65cc83c5.jpg

The evidence of his divine intervention is where he got his inspiration, strength and belief to get him this far to NRL level and may the Good Lord guide him to a Manly Premiership Win this year !!!

AC Milans Legend Kaka celebrates at the final whistle after winning the Champions League against Liverpool in 2007. Jesus, this ones going out to you.
View attachment 14651
There is only one God in Manly Sea eagles and that is our great immortal

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4