Test team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good news.  Apart from Choc, Matai and Foran, plus Snake who i read was unavailable due to injury, we should have a terrific off season and focused on one thing - getting that trophy back.  If 2010 is the start of the next decade, i want us to dominate from the beginning, not leave it til 7 years in

From fox sports

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,26177444-5019264,00.html

Melbourne Storm dominate Kangaroos squad for Four Nations tournament

By staff writers
    October 07, 2009

NRL premiers Melbourne Storm have dominated the Kangaroos squad announced on Wednesday, with six players named for the inaugural Four Nations tournament.

Incumbents Cameron Smith, Greg Inglis and Billy Slater have been joined by Cooper Cronk, Brett White and Ryan Hoffman.

Parramatta, who lost the grand final to the Storm on Sunday, had two players named, superstar Jarryd Hayne and Nathan Hindmarsh.

Wests Tigers' Robbie Farah has been included as the back up hooker behind Smith, gaining the spot ahead of Bulldogs rival Michael Ennis.

Debutants in the team include Bulldogs centre Josh Morris, Canberra Raiders' David Shillington, White and Penrith's Michael Jennings.

2008 premiers Manly had only one team member named in the squad, Anthony Watmough.

Glenn Stewart shafted imo

Was MOTM in the May test match, had 2 good Origin games, and his form for Manly over the 2nd half of the year was pretty good as well

Gift turned in a fat **** during the off season & World Cup campaign - too much piss & celebration (& he wasnt the only one).

A good thing he will amongst others be involved in all pre season training so Des can keep his eye on him.

I think that is garbage personally

He has never been a stick figure, even in 2008 he carried a bit around, and he still got through a ****load of work for us, not the flashy stuff of 2008, but a lot more covering what we lost with Williamson and Menzies

I thought once they picked Gift for Prime Ministers team -he was in trouble.

Should have been picked but the Telegraph wanted Hindmarsh and I guess the selectors can read

Hopefully its a wake up call for our players. Another possilbe solution to end the complancency we got this week.

Glen Stewart was garbage for us most of the year. Forgot that he was a forward 99% of the time.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I think that is garbage personally

He has never been a stick figure, even in 2008 he carried a bit around, and he still got through a S**tload of work for us, not the flashy stuff of 2008, but a lot more covering what we lost with Williamson and Menzies

Sorry mate - Wheel is right. I know for a fact that G. Stewart was in "party mode" this year. Like he said, too much alcohol and "partying", and not enough focus on the career.

Choc and Gift were the only two players who deserved it, Gift has an incredibly high workload and is usually undervalued for his contribution as basically another halve, hmm would be interesting putting him at 5/8 ala Gallen or was it Bird for the sharks last year at 5/8? Problem is im sure he cant kick.

Anyway the main good news to come of this is with another 6 storm players playing in the test team thats roughly another $120,000 off Storms salary cap for next year, thats one more decent player they can no longer get.

Glad we only have one player at risk of getting injured in the test comp. Choc constantly plays injured anyway. Choc for MOM in the decider.

Not having players in this team is one of the best things for us, hopefully we wont have many in origin next year, we need the players back on deck thinking about their jobs

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4