Test match discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surprise, surprise, Billy doesn't get a mention for his laziness/lack of heart/stupidity....instead commentary centres around a phantom "shoulder charge" that knocked poor Billy off balance.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Chip and Chase said:
Kiwis can't take a trick tonight. 3 disallowed tries...all the right decisions though so they can't complain.

Surely it should have been called knock on Hodges though, penalty was a stupid call

Agree. I meant No Try was right call, penalty was a joke.

MissKate said:
I know heaps of Aussies cheering for the kiwis tonight, apart from Choc I struggle to support anyone else in the Aussie team, go the kiwis and hope Foz has a blinder

Yep im cheering for the Kiwis bigtime. The Aus team is basically the QLD team which i hate.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Chip and Chase said:
Kiwis can't take a trick tonight. 3 disallowed tries...all the right decisions though so they can't complain.

Surely it should have been called knock on Hodges though, penalty was a stupid call

Absolutely.

Didn't fight to get into a position to make the tackle either, just threw his hands up as soon as Nightingale made contact. Should have been a try IMO, would be blowing up if that got called against Manly.

Best half of footy I've seen all year - great attack from the Kiwis and strong Australian defence. Really enjoying it.
And, if anyone ever doubted it, proof positive that Fozzy should be the next Manly captain.

Kiwis getting robbed by the refs, better team in the first half should be up by 6 or 12.

Yet another slater fark up to let the kiwis score.

Foz having a blinder, as is Hoffman and Bromich.

If the Kiwis get the even up they will come home comfortably

torana355 said:
MissKate said:
I know heaps of Aussies cheering for the kiwis tonight, apart from Choc I struggle to support anyone else in the Aussie team, go the kiwis and hope Foz has a blinder

Yep im cheering for the Kiwis bigtime. The Aus team is basically the QLD team which i hate.

and like the qlders of the last 2 years they are only being kept in the game by the refs

Mark from Brisbane said:
Kiwis should be in front, Fozzie leading them around the park well, should at least be 12-6 now, bloody Klein

Totally agree, it should be 12-6 without a doubt. Hope the Kiwis get up in the second half. Hopefully Foran can have a cracker and bring that confidence into our game against the rabbits.

Ugh, this refereeing is woeful.

If that's a shoulder charge you may as well start blowing penalties for just about every tackle in the NRL.

That shoulder charge rule is a joke. They need to review it. If the hit is put on Slater it is play on....same goes if it is a head high. The refs are losing touch with the spirit of the game.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6