Test match discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Any predictions or rants?
I hope it's a close game, Hope the Manly boys play well and pull up uninjured.
Aus by 10.

pity the kiwis have sonny bill,benji,smith etc out.Would be good for the international game to have a tight match.

Australia 38-10

It's 1 of the best Australian sides I have seen, and also 1 of the weakest kiwis sides.

Foran and Johnson will need to have the games of their lives to win it

Simon Mannering has been ruled out this afternoon, injured himself in training during the week and hasn't recovered. Alex Glenn in the starting side and Tohu Harris will move onto the bench.

Kieran Foran has been named Captain after the changes, Congrats Foz! My fav current player well done! Now hopefully the team can play well and it's a reasonably close game. Not confident in my teams chances tonight especially with the missing players, even with a full strength team I don't think the Kiwis would have much chance in a one off test

38-10 KE !! I'm hopeful of a closer game than that but could easily blow out like that if Kiwis let the Roos get on too much of a roll

AshfieldBazza said:
38-10 KE !! I'm hopeful of a closer game than that but could easily blow out like that if Kiwis let the Roos get on too much of a roll

I just don't like the look of our side, but I have said that the last few times as well and it hasn't ended up bigger than a 10-12pt loss so hopefully they can perform

Sounds like Kieran has had a huge camp so hoping he can make his mark tonight

No disrespect to the Kiwi boys but if this Aussie team doesn't win by 20+ Asada should investigate match fixing. I hope no one from either side gets injured.

I said to Foz that he should be the NZ Captain and he just smiled. Now he can show the Roos some Manly force :angel:

Love to see Blair chicken wing Cam again :p

Ill be cheering the Kiwis on!

HappilyManly said:
I said to Foz that he should be the NZ Captain and he just smiled. Now he can show the Roos some Manly force :angel:

Blair can't make the side these days so you'll have to wait for that one lol

HappilyManly said:

Are you a Kiwi HM or just cheering our Fozzy? Hope he has a big game and come through unscathed.

niccipops said:
HappilyManly said:

Are you a Kiwi HM or just cheering our Fozzy? Hope he has a big game and come through unscathed.
No, just love Foz and hate the Scum 3!

Choc is on his own tonight :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4