Test Match coverage?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

blitzkrieg

Reserve Grader
Does anyone know if Ch9 is going to put it on live? Plenty of talk around subject, thought maybe one of their other channels could show it. Fairly weak effort if replay is all we get.....

I thought it was reported that only replays were the go.

Garry Jack is angry.

I'd suggest take up fishing, not ocean, something easier like a stream.

F*#k channel 9. I may as well watch the replay on fox without all the ads.

Gee it's hard to cheer with a side that has Slater, Smith, Hodges and Boyd in it.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
DCE didnt get a run at all

Yeah not happy about that. Thought DCE would of carved up against some tired forwards. Plus side is, no injury

I thought it was a good standard match. The ref was also good. Sue he made some errors but at least his decision were made promptly, and there was no screaming of players. Plus it showed two refs and NOT better than one.
On to the Channel Nine commentary: It has sunk to the lowest level when you have three footballers holding up Coles Flyby cards, and Rabbits talking about shows such as The Voice, The Block and that boy band One Erection. It is pathetic how far our journalistic standards have slipped. It's all driven by advertorial cash-for-comment.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7