Test match 2018 NZ AUS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Being a Kiwi, I’m pretty stoked with the win.... but I’m a Manly fan through and through so I watched it from that point of view.
I personally think Jake T (tonight and for Manly) is first receiver far too often. It reminds me of James Graham at the dogs under Hasler. I don’t mind it every now and then, but not every second tackle. I think it is better as an option if a half is tackled with the ball, but it stifles the attack far too much in general.

Being a Kiwi, I’m pretty stoked with the win.... but I’m a Manly fan through and through so I watched it from that point of view.
I personally think Jake T (tonight and for Manly) is first receiver far too often. It reminds me of James Graham at the dogs under Hasler. I don’t mind it every now and then, but not every second tackle. I think it is better as a other option if a half is tackled with the ball, but it stifles the attack far too much in general.

You should be mate, though I bet your heart was in your throat those last few minutes, i said similar earlier, Cook was passing to Hunt and Jake as if missing DCE altogether.
What did you think of Kapow I thought he went hard the first 25minutes but it blew him out for the rest of the game

One thing that made zero sense to me tonight about the Kangaroos.

During the week, Mal Meninga said that this is now DCE's team. Yet tonight he plonked him over on the right and then we basically went left about 90% of the time where Cook and Hunt often ballsed things up.

Absolutely, I have a gut feeling the game plan was to get Kleary going on the left with Mitchel and Teddy but no one told cook That Hunt was there and things needed to change. Mal"s comments might have been to throw the kiwis into targeting DCE.
Speculation of course

You should be mate, though I bet your heart was in your throat those last few minutes, i said similar earlier, Cook was passing to Hunt and Jake as if missing DCE altogether.
What did you think of Kapow I thought he went hard the first 25minutes but it blew him out for the rest of the game

I get the feeling with Jake (and Tom for that matter) is that sometimes they try to overplay their hand a bit too much. I'd like to see Jake doing more hit ups than being a first receiver passer. And I'd like to see Tom run more rather than look for a miracle pass. When he got that ball from Cherry and ran 40 metres downfield and passed to Gagai for a try, it was beautiful to watch. I wish we saw more of it.

Absolutely, I have a gut feeling the game plan was to get Kleary going on the left with Mitchel and Teddy but no one told cook That Hunt was there and things needed to change. Mal"s comments might have been to throw the kiwis into targeting DCE.
Speculation of course

Exactly what I thought. I think with Keary in good touch having played through the Finals, it would have made sense to get him involved and his confidence up early. But once he went off they should have kept the ball as far from Ben Hunt as far as possible.

They used to call James Hunt "Hunt the Shunt". They should start calling Ben Hunt that because he's like a car crash waiting to happen out there.

Kapow went well but you’re right... he seemed gassed a bit early. His fend and offload are certainly dangerous... when Api Koroisau is playing off the back of Kapow, we are a far more dangerous team.

Kapow went well but you’re right... he seemed gassed a bit early. His fend and offload are certainly dangerous... once Api Koroisau is playing off the back of Kapow, we are a far more dangerous team.

I thought Kapow went great in those first 25, He hasn't played for what 6 weeks ? so match fitness was probably more his issue. But all up well done to the kiwi's, not sold on Johnson being Man of the match though, I wasn't watching that side of things, was more through maroon and white glasses.

Couldn't agree more, but back at Manly who does Turbo pass it to on the wing, normally our winger is clutching his hunches 50m behind a break.

That's what happens when you have the slowest wingers with the worst hands in the NRL. Sometimes we might as well have had Marty Bella and Neil Tierney on the flanks this year. About the same speed, though with better hands.

I thought Kapow went great in those first 25, He hasn't played for what 6 weeks ? so match fitness was probably more his issue. But all up well done to the kiwi's, not sold on Johnson being Man of the match though, I wasn't watching that side of things, was more through maroon and white glasses.
I didn’t realise Johnson got man of the match... wouldn’t have been my choice. I thought Joseph Manu played well.

That's what happens when you have the slowest wingers with the worst hands in the NRL. Sometimes we might as well have had Marty Bella and Neil Tierney on the flanks this year. About the same speed, though with better hands.

My dream Manly team

This is what premiership dreams are made of .

Creativity in the halves
Power in the forwards
Speed in the backs

Over to you Des

Social media is a blood bath tonight.

Apparently the Kangaroos lost because of DCE and only DCE. And of course, the Qld Mafia is out in force with their "this team is crap" dribble because of no Smith, Cronk, Thurston and Slater.

Apparently the Kangaroos lost because of DCE and only DCE. And of course, the Qld Mafia is out in force with their "this team is crap" dribble because of no Smith, Cronk, Thurston and Slater.
Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the kiwis also won against Australia with Smith Cronk Thursty and Slater .
The Storm lost a grand final to Manly by a disgraceful 40 points to nil with Cronk and Slater
What do the QLD Mafia have to say about that lol

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe the kiwis also won against Australia with Smith Cronk Thursty and Slater .
The Storm lost a grand final to Manly by a disgraceful 40 points to nil with Cronk and Slater
What do the QLD Mafia have to say about that lol

I seem to remember another game about 10 years ago when 3 of those (no Cronk) lost some game to the Kiwis in Brisbane. Damn, what was that game again??......oh yeah o_O

What is the actual purpose of Twitter? Seems to be a platform made in heaven for morons. Guess that’s why it’s popular with pollies.

My dream Manly team

This is what premiership dreams are made of .

Creativity in the halves
Power in the forwards
Speed in the backs

Over to you Des

Mate, Dane Gagai could outrun our wingers.

A Honda Z could outrun our wingers.

What is the actual purpose of Twitter? Seems to be a platform made in heaven for morons. Guess that’s why it’s popular with pollies.

42270074_10155721358637747_8229376476957376512_n.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7