Test match 2018 NZ AUS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fkn errors. Kleins usual 5 metres. Losing Keary, massive. Hunt useless. Cook went MIA again. They'll blame Cherry, but he tried everything. But when you've got a cpl minutes left and your arseclown 5/8 kicks it long!....we were lucky to get that close TBH.
Question, do they have a MRC for internationals or similar? How the f@ck Tommy didn't get a penalty out of that from Smith.King grub has taught his prodigy all his sly tricks.

Last edited:
Australia has to build another brains trust. Cronk, Smith and Thurston would have man managed a win tonight. Particularly Cronk.

Congrats to the Kiwis!!

I'd give Twitter a miss tonight. The Cherry bashing is on in earnest.

Typical and we expected it but Cook Hunt and even Mitchell dropping balls is what cost us we bombed 3 tries down that side and Cherry was posted to the other side, Cook kept going left DCE on right, Hunt smacks a long kick down field yet again when we needed a short regather.....
Oh I give up whats the point, they freakin loopies

Thank you , How about the rest of our boys ?
Jake was solid, as usual. DCE played as well as he could. As others said, Marty did several offloads and was good for the Kiwis.

I thought Tom played well in both attack and defence, until the cheap shot. Didn't even get a penalty, let alone on report :mad:

Kiwis exceeded expectations - good on them.

Jake was solid, as usual. DCE played as well as he could. As others said, Marty did several offloads and was good for the Kiwis.

I thought Tom played well in both attack and defence, until the cheap shot. Didn't even get a penalty, let alone on report :mad:

Kiwis exceeded expectations - good on them.
Thanks for the summary report . Exceeding expectations sounds like the Kiwis wanted the win more ?

Thanks for the summary report . Exceeding expectations sounds like the Kiwis wanted the win more ?

I wouldn't say that, more they had the rub go there way specially first half with a mountain of possession, how we went to the sheds infront showed plenty of desire from us.

I know we lost, but in perspective I am not going to bag our boys (well besides Hunt and Cook), to me it looked like we just needed to play a few more games together to get familiar and gain some trust, remember our spine is totally new, some player with each other for the first time, they can improve, I do like the look of this team once they have a few games together.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8