Terrorist

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
What does everyone think about the teacher who called his student a terrorist.
The teacher has the support of the whole school community from parents and teachers through to students....this must say something about the case the student has.
At the end of the day the teacher made the comment and unfortunately this could land him in a spot of bother BUT I think this kid is just out to cause trouble.
Judging from the news article it was a massive over reaction and jumped on by the media who were looking for anything after not much happened at Cronulla to stir things up.

i had to laugh when i saw him on tv saying how he was going to be a prefect and school captain before this incedent.

If something like that will change his mind then he will not get anywhere in life .

and who to say he wasnt causing terror in the classroom. i know i was called a little terror in my younger days.

We have all said things in the heat of the moment that we regret. It is no big deal.

In the old days teachers would swear at us and give us a good thrashing with a cane or belt if they wanted to. That was a lot worse than calling someone a terrorist. Kids these days wouldn't last 5 minutes in the sixties and seventies when i went to school.

Beat up by the media as usual and no doubt the kid and his parents are trying to get the maximum compensation (money) from the government.

They are probably also welfare and insurance cheats as well.

Get over it kid and go back to school or go back to lebanon.

First-grade class in Blakehurst comes in from recess. Teacher asks Sarah: “What did you do at recess?”

Sarah says, “I played in the sand box.”

Teacher says, “That’s good. Go to the blackboard, and if you can write ’sand’ correctly, I’ll give you a fresh-baked cookie.”

She does and gets a cookie. Teacher asks Morris what he did at recess.

Morris says, “I played with Sarah in the sand box.”

Teacher says, “Good. If you write ‘box’ correctly on the blackboard, I’ll give you a fresh baked cookie.”

Morris does, and gets a cookie. Teacher then asks Mustaffa Abdul Machmoud what he did at recess.

He says, “I tried to play with Sarah and Morris, but they threw rocks at me.”

Teacher says, “Threw rocks at you? That sounds like blatant racial discrimination. If you can go the blackboard and write ‘blatant racial discrimination’ I’ll give you a cookie.”

I went to a Private School in the Blue Mountains and was assaulted" on occasions. When I say assault , I mean squezzed around the neck , pushed against the wall and Yes , I had the belt used on me. Back then it was my just deserts , these days its called assault. Go figure.

How about the treatment of muslim women by muslim men. They suffer far more than a poor little boy being called a terrorist.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4