Terrible use of the bench

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

The Who

Journey Man
DESpicable might be a genius in most people's eyes but he blew it tonight with the bench.
He waited until the 65th minutes, and trailing 15-0, before bring on Tent who changed the course of the match.
He didn't use our 17th man at all.
No point in having a fresh player on the bench when you haven't scored a point in 65 minutes.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Des has always been this way.....seems if he doesn't fancy or trust a player he'd prefer to just run short

Don't really agree with it and hope Paseka starts to get some more mins

Paw93

Reserve Grader
DESpicable might be a genius in most people's eyes but he blew it tonight with the bench.
He waited until the 65th minutes, and trailing 15-0, before bring on Tent who changed the course of the match.
He didn't use our 17th man at all.
No point in having a fresh player on the bench when you haven't scored a point in 65 minutes.
I disagree. We were doing well through the middle both our starting forwards were immense. Our halves just couldn't capitalise. The Panthers had weaknesses there to exploit but they couldn't get the ball to the right places at the right time. Kicking game was lacklustre and they generally lacked direction and punch. Walker needed better ball against Yeo but he never got it. We need a simple game plan utilising the momentum we can generate in the middle but the halves failed at that. What this game tells me is that neither of them had the game awareness to direct the team.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I disagree. We were doing well through the middle both our starting forwards were immense. Our halves just couldn't capitalise. The Panthers had weaknesses there to exploit but they couldn't get the ball to the right places at the right time. Kicking game was lacklustre and they generally lacked direction and punch. Walker needed better ball against Yeo but he never got it. We need a simple game plan utilising the momentum we can generate in the middle but the halves failed at that. What this game tells me is that neither of them had the game awareness to direct the team.
I will say this Cust and DCE looks like a good combination going forward but agree with the rest of your post.

Ryan

Journey Man
Can we agree Paseka needs to be on the bench ? Next week:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brendan Elliott
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Corey Waddell
17. Jack Gosweiski

Would be my team next week. We need to lift. We are currently .500 on the season. Lose again, we are Barrett territory again.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brendan Elliott
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Corey Waddell
17. Jack Gosweiski

Would be my team next week. We need to lift. We are currently .500 on the season. Lose again, we are Barrett territory again.
Fainu broken nose won’t be their next week
Marty came off with some leg injury
Not all good

Agreed terrible use of the bench. Fainu needed to be on in the 1st half same with paseka he was good hes a big human being no need to keep afb on for so long or marty. Perrett not used at all. Api didn't return dessie stuffed up

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
That I agree with. But just want to know what people see in Cust today. He's young and might improve but why would you pick him over what we saw from Croker this year?
True croker has been better this year just think cust and DCE long term 6/7 combination that the club may go with and give them some time to gel.

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brendan Elliott
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Corey Waddell
17. Jack Gosweiski

Happy with that team although I would take anyone at 6 other than LG. Even Hodgko on one leg.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12