Terrible news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have been struck a cruel blow with injuries following last night’s win over Canberra Raiders at Lottoland.

In devastating news, forwards Kelepi Tanginoa and Curtis Sironen have been ruled out for the rest of the season following results of knee scans taken this morning.

Tanginoa suffered MCL and ACL ruptures to his knee while Sironen has an ACL rupture.

Full-back Tom Trbojevic has a medial ankle sprain and is likely to miss two weeks.

Sea Eagles Coach Trent Barrett said it was disappointing results for Tanginoa and Sironen.

damn bad luck .... for the guys and us .... likely replacements ?
Full Back - Jackson Hastings given that Matt Wright is filling in for Jorge ( or maybe Jade Anderson to wing & Matt Wright to full back or P Shuster to full back)????
Frank Winterstein & Jack Gosiewski replacement forwards? ... maybe a reprieve for Darcy?

damn bad luck .... for the guys and us .... likely replacements ?
Full Back - Jackson Hastings given that Matt Wright is filling in for Jorge ( or maybe Jade Anderson to wing & Matt Wright to full back or P Shuster to full back)????
Frank Winterstein & Jack Gosiewski replacement forwards? ... maybe a reprieve for Darcy?
Walker to centre, Parker to wing and Matt to fullback.

Walker
Jorge
Siro
Turbo
Kelepi
Player 30
Player 29

That's 7 players unavailable for selection. Damn making it hard now.
Titans Next Week and the tigers.

I think tommy will prob only miss a week, came back early last year so is prob a quick healer! Might have to rush walker back early, push Parker to wing and M Wright to fullback. I would give Gosiewski a shot in the back row, scored 4 tries couple of weeks ago in reserves. For Tanginoa I’d say lussick will be back in firsts if he’s not off to England or I would like to see Sipley given a go!

Terribly sad news. Have loved watching Kelepi’s efforts this year.Sirro was in awful pain last night when he was coming off. I guess the only positives are it will give some of the younger forwards an opportunity and it is better for this to happen now not the week before the finals.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2