Template of what a TRUE SUPPORTER is...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yup X 2.

Regardless of demographic / populace density / amenities there will always be a broad range of person. I mean look at Jatz Crackers for Christ sakes !!!!

I can attest that there ARE an abundance of mongrels on The Beaches, but I also bet there are some awesome people around..

Same as can be said for anywhere.

but the ratios ryan!

Mosman mongrels are pretty rare, Northern Beaches Mongrels are fairly common

How come you always refer to Mosman and not say Cremorne or Neutral Bay Dan? You mentioned previously that you classify all these suburbs as the same area.

Is it because Mosman is seen as the more upper class of the 3 suburbs and you like to be seen as a resident and associated with all the BMW and Mercedes drivers earning 6 figure + salaries? When you probably drive some $20k car and rent a unit which would be classed as the arsehole of the Mosman market and earn only 5 figures :p But hey at least you live in Mosman!!!!

How come you always refer to Mosman and not say Cremorne or Neutral Bay Dan? You mentioned previously that you classify all these suburbs as the same area.

Is it because Mosman is seen as the more upper class of the 3 suburbs and you like to be seen as a resident and associated with all the BMW and Mercedes drivers earning 6 figure + salaries? When you probably drive some $20k car and rent a unit which would be classed as the arsehole of the Mosman market and earn only 5 figures :p But hey at least you live in Mosman!!!!

No it is because I am playing on a stereotype that was first perpetuated to me. i just continue it now, when I prefer Neutral bay/Cremorne. Also my last address was Mosman, but it was actually drawn up on the map as cremorne

Booster Seats Byso, when holly gets to Ryans height.......say in a year or so, you'll need one so she can see out ;)

Regardless of demographic / populace density / amenities there will always be a broad range of person. I mean look at Jatz Crackers for Christ sakes !!!!

Crickeys! I dont know how i could be a broad ranging person but it sounds interesting.

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
Good to see Grandad still has his flag i bought him

I cant wait to get old and nutty. Can i borrow the flag then please ?

[/quote]

yeah no worries mate... If he gets out of the straight jacket i'll be sure to get it back off him

[quote author=Ryan]

Crickeys! I dont know how i could be a broad ranging person but it sounds interesting.

[/quote]

Nah mate your not broad range - your Free Range...do Geese come in Free Range? :lol: :lol:
Kidding big fella...

As for me sitting in a Booster...nah - there is an electric seat in the tank. It was my old 82 commodore in which I required a pillow. LoL.

Pepsi - Ford's are all the hype these days - or so my wife told me when she demanded I go to the store, and get her a new one !!!

As Teddy Bullpit says, "Bloody Woman !!!!".

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2