Telecrap and their Brett Stewart 'spotted' columns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's the sad state of the world unfortunately. People are just waiting for you to make a little fall so they can pounce & screw you...and the funny thing is that people want to do that to other people that have given them happiness and entertainment previously.

Good people get screwed. Selfish people seem to win at most things. Just not right.

Ryan link said:
That's the sad state of the world unfortunately. People are just waiting for you to make a little fall so they can pounce & screw you...and the funny thing is that people want to do that to other people that have given them happiness and entertainment previously.

Good people get screwed. Selfish people seem to win at most things. Just not right.

I hear you mate! The world is so twisted - why must the good die young, why must the negative always be the reality and why must the selfish get all the easy breaks?

Those gossip columns should be banned. They are so pathetic and can so easily cause needless trouble.

Meanwhile, back at the farm, Robert Lui has been named in the 2011 Emerging Origin squad, despite facing an impending court appearance on serious assault charges.  There are nine charges involving his pregnant partner, including two counts of assault occasioning actual body harm.  The rationale for availability for selection is "presumption of innocence".  Fine for some.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/qrl-boss-gives-lui-green-light/story-e6frfgbo-1225971163509

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4