Telecrap and their Brett Stewart 'spotted' columns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mcatt

Reserve Grader
I have noticed about three or four times now since the court case finished that the telegraph have had small 'spotted' snippets talking about Stewart being out at a pub or club and they always add that he is "enjoying a refreshing drink" etc. It has mainly been in that horrible gossip column section with "Beck and Buzz" and also in today’s ‘confidential’ with James Hooper. Are they stalking him now? Is this a pre-emptive strategy should he sue them for mental distress? Or am I just reading way too much into it? I just find it weird that they just can't seem to leave the bloke alone.

The Tele doesn't do news it is just a glorified gossip magazine these days. Minskys, classy joint.
My 1st visit to Minksys involved a girl going to throw up in the bathroom then coming back to pash me. Lets say it left a sour taste in my mouth when thinking of the place.

We should only be concerned for Brett if they reopen Di Di's and he is seen there.

He could damage his knee again if they use the old Di Di's carpet and he gets his feet stuck on it.

Don't knock Minsky's man! If you can't pick up in Minsky's you are either very ugly or unconscious! Has gone down hill though since the night club opened upstairs! There are many songs i hear now that don't sound as good as when sung by the piano man!

Ben Wallace link said:
The Tele doesn't do news it is just a glorified gossip magazine these days. Minskys, classy joint.
My 1st visit to Minksys involved a girl going to throw up in the bathroom then coming back to pash me. Lets say it left a sour taste in my mouth when thinking of the place.

I hear ya mate, bloody horrendous that

it good to see him going back to normal life though.. i've heard of about 3 different stories of friends running into him at clubs or pubs and brett been happy to have a chat and take a photo.

Although the Tele is sh*t, it isn't totally to blame for the snippets in the gossip section or "eye spy" section of the paper. I blame those they are tipped off by. People who see Brett out and about. People who want to discredit him (and Manly) because they are jealous, f**ked up supporters of one of the other 15 sh*t clubs. Thing is, when they see Brett out, perhaps enjoying an alcoholic beverage, they themselves are probably going hard out on the piss (eg when Brett was supposedly spotted in the Cross about a month back)... but there isn't anything wrong with that now is there!

The biggest piss heads are the hypocrite ****wit telecrap sports writers who preach one thing and do the opposite. ****ing wankers the lot of them.

Maybe Bec Wilson spots him just prior to her rushing out into the alley ways for her trysts with work colleagues.

You'd have to be desperate to root her wouldnt you. I heard that Joel Monaghan had a choice between her and the Lab.

Made the right choice imo

Brett should instigate defamation proceedings starting with Gallop,then the journos,and last but not least of course the filthy,rotting scurge knowns as News Ltd.Ive got a feeling thats what will be happening once the dust settles.

There's a lot of dust settling on my house these days. I think I might live too close to the coal loaders.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
There's a lot of dust settling on my house these days. I think I might live too close to the coal loaders.

i'm hearing ya

must remember to man the extra watercart 2morra

clontaago link said:
You'd have to be desperate to root her wouldnt you. I heard that Joel Monaghan had a choice between her and the Lab.

Even the Lab knocked her back.

mickqld link said:
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=186103.msg309085#msg309085 date=1291929655]

[/quote]
I hear that her middle name is Edna - as in edna like a horse.

Phantar link said:
[quote author=mickqld link=topic=186103.msg309205#msg309205 date=1292105187]
[quote author=clontaago link=topic=186103.msg309085#msg309085 date=1291929655]

[/quote]
I hear that her middle name is Edna - as in edna like a horse.
[/quote]

I dont think she named herself

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6