Teflon Johns back for the Blues

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
A faux purgatory. Discuss .....

http://www.nrl.com/johns-blues-exile-over/tabid/10874/newsid/62854/default.aspx?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Masked Eagle said:
Got no problems with it. If I did I wouldn't want him working with our halves let alone the Blues.

true that.. just because he didnt play for us..:-/ can`t begrudge his talent & experience. even if he did choose to run blindside from dummy half 28out 30seconds on clock & pass it to albert caught us napping big time..:argue:

It was a joke he didnt stay then and its a joke that anyone cares now

A racist black crybaby hipocrit,he shouldnt be allowed to play top flight in australia anymore

Joey however can stay as long as he wants with our halves and the blues

No problem with it at all. Lol NSW needs all the help we can get.

The Eagle said:

A racist black crybaby hipocrit,he shouldnt be allowed to play top flight in australia anymore

When's the next Southern Cross Hammer meeting?

For what it's worth I'm glad he's back. As for Tahu well........all that comes to mind is the proverbial pot calling the kettle a rather dark colour - and a pussy to boot!

So you dont see how Tahu is a complete cat and a hypocrit?

He called some kid the same thing and lets face it,Fatty and others would have been called "fat ****" or "Redhead ****" or "Lanky ****"

What makes what Joey said so bad? Are the dark folk a little precious over what our moronic forefathers did? Get over it already,legally im black and i wont take a dime of what im entitled to nor will i claim land rights on the precious sites that i grew up around

Grow up SER8 and Mightysmell,its 2011 not 1942
Im sure the white boys didnt touch your people,because your probably wholey white

The Eagle said:

Second that!!

The Eagle said:

He called some kid the same thing and lets face it,Fatty and others would have been called "fat c**t" or "Redhead c**t" or "Lanky c**t"

What makes what Joey said so bad? Are the dark folk a little precious over what our moronic forefathers did? Get over it already,legally im black and i wont take a dime of what im entitled to nor will i claim land rights on the precious sites that i grew up around

Im sure the white boys didnt touch your people,because your probably wholey white

Wow...just wow

The Eagle said:

He called some kid the same thing and lets face it,Fatty and others would have been called "fat c**t" or "Redhead c**t" or "Lanky c**t"

Nothing like a bit of bone-headed ignorance to betray what sort of animal we're dealing with here.

Port Adelaide winger Danyle Pearce says racism in Australian Rules football isn't dead after he was vilified by a spectator last month.

"There are some narrow-minded people and you just have pity for them, they are just speaking without any knowledge at all."

Amen.

The Eagle said:

If you prefer to identify with redneck white Australia go right ahead.

For anyone else out there wondering whether there's still a dramatic racial inequality in this fair land – yep even though it is 2011 – simply Google some stats on life expectancy, unemployment, incarceration, the rich list, etc etc. It isn't pretty reading.

Haha. The drug issue is a little different, didn't he take recreational drugs, as opposed to performance enhancing? What drugs are legal and illegal is a political issue that is not decided without deference to powerful lobby groups. There is big money involved.

As for him being racist, I'm prepared to believe he regrets his behaviour. He was brought up in a working class town. Let's not forget it was Labor that spawned the White Australia policy. If he does now regret what he did, then in my book he's several steps ahead of those who maintain he never did anything wrong.

Life expectancy is due to heart issues in the darker skinned,not so much equality in medicine,while white man brought disease white man also brought his medikit along and has done extensive research on the heart issue which plagues them to bring life expectancy up,Unemployment can be put down to a lot still living in the bush in reserves,incarceration is a personal choice but for how long do they need to be portrayed as a weaker race that needs bigger handouts? White boys get locked up to you know

Ive got black mates who think its bull**** they can get more,centrelink tries to force more money into them and they wont hear of it,one centrelink bonehead wouldn't accept their application till he ticked that box

Sure some people really do bring out the stereotype but some white people are f***wits to,a redhead guy at tafe was bragging about getting abstudy....bottom line is Tahu is a princess and Johns was a bloke speaking to a mate in a pub telling him of the dangers of Inglis who he aptly described,Racism is dead vs indigenous,Racism is however rampant against Lebanese

The Eagle said:
Life expectancy is due to heart issues in the darker skinned,not so much equality in medicine,while white man brought disease white man also brought his medikit along and has done extensive research on the heart issue which plagues them to bring life expectancy up,Unemployment can be put down to a lot still living in the bush in reserves,incarceration is a personal choice but for how long do they need to be portrayed as a weaker race that needs bigger handouts? White boys get locked up to you know

heart issues, not linked to health, diet, sanitation, substance abuse?

incarceration rates are down to individual choice to be good or bad boys/girls only, and not parental/peer influence, substance abuse, community wealth and access to facilities?

unemployment, not related to social mobility, educational standards, 'cultural capital' as its called?

come on Eagle!

Of course personal choice is important, and there's lots of variation in opportunity, life experience, etc (lots of indigenous kids got white middle class socioeconomic starts in life; many are part of urban multicultural contexts, etc). I think if you want to generalise about indigenous australians it would not be to say they are weaker but are unbelievably resilient. But overall the racism has been part of the socioeconomic head-kicking dished out for a couple of hundred years, and it doesn't just go away. Nor does its effects simply vanish even when attitudes change a bit.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4