Teams must overcome adversity for success.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Every Nrl expert on 360 and every NRL footy person quite understandably tipped the Dolphis on debut to finish last
This is not correct.

Dolphins are doing great, you dont need hyperbole and exaggeration to ram home a point.

A slight majority of pundits had them finishing last with almost all the rest saying 14-17, I was with the later.

They are exceeeding expectations though at the same time the season is just over a third of the way through.

Lets not crow too early

Last edited:
A loss to Sharks and if Warriors best Digs and Knights beat Titans, they will both jump us.

I have a good feeling, but last time had this Tom done his hammy vs Eels last year.

We must win, it's that simple.

Every Nrl expert on 360 and every NRL footy person quite understandably tipped the Dolphis on debut to finish last

But Great coaches have the last say and they make a 360 turn around on adversity and prevail

No excuses
Excuses are for the Incompetent that have no answers
Not me @BOZO I thought they would be around 8 or 9th. The Master has done that 360 and headed straight back in the only direction he knows feathered fiend!

75A37D4A-8CF0-405B-8394-E497FA51F5A8.jpeg

A loss to Sharks and if Warriors best Digs and Knights beat Titans, they will both jump us.

I have a good feeling, but last time had this Tom done his hammy vs Eels last year.

We must win, it's that simple.
Sorry Bob but I hope you get some arthritis pain before the game then.

The teams and individuals that don't make excuses......they typically do well. If you give people an excuse to fail....the weak willed ones especially will.

This was to me what made the 07-13 Team so great. They would win games where you wondered how they did, a decision would go against them....they would then line up in defence and smash the other side (who would struggle to make 20metres).

We all have crosses to bear, and I love listening to the podcasts of people like David Goggins and Jocko Willink. There's one in particular called 'Good' by Jocko. And basically everything that goes wrong in his life his response is 'good', and then using it as a learning tool, or a way to harden himself.

Great Manly sides competed even when in the face of adversity. At the moment we are a side without steel and resilience.

One of these top teams are going to put 60+ pts on us at some stage this year. The Dolphins will also slaughter us at home this year by 20+ guaranteed.

The resilient Queenslanders Proved once again that For All the Competent Ones
Adversity is Only a stepping stone to rise above all challenges and Prevail

Excuses do not build team character or resilience
Excuses are recipe for failure stirred by a wooden spoon
1685567931821.png

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4