Teams for Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tookey

First Grader
Manly team: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Jamie Lyon (capt), Steve Matai, Will Hopoate, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Joe Galuvao, Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Tony Williams, Glenn Stewart. Interchange: Shane Rodney, Jamie Buhrer, Vic Mauro, George Rose, Darcy Lussick, Tim Robinson (two to be omitted)

Warriors team: Kevin Locke, Bill Tupou, Lewis Brown, Krisnan Inu, Manu Vatuvei, James Maloney, Shaun Johnson, Sam Rapira, Aaron Heremaia, Jacob Lillyman, Feleti Mateo, Simon Mannering (capt), Micheal Luck. Interchange: Lance Hohaia, Russell Packer, Ben Matulino, Elijah Taylor, Steve Rapira (one to be omitted).

Real toss up whether we keep Mauro in there or give Lussick a run. IMO Lussick is the more devastating of the two, but we have gotten here off the back of hard work from Mauro

Daniel said:
Real toss up whether we keep Mauro in there or give Lussick a run. IMO Lussick is the more devastating of the two, but we have gotten here off the back of hard work from Mauro

Mauro probably deserves his spot more but I think Lussick would have more impact. I'm happy to see either get a run on Sunday but I think Lussick probably has the edge. In saying that, I suspect des will go with 1-17 leaving Lussick to rue what could have been had he not been suspended.

It will be nothing to do with who deserves it.

The only issue is, will Lussick, who is very inexperienced at NRL level and hasn't played for a long time, be a better bet than Mauro, who has been playing week in week out and going very solidly indeed?

It's a tough call but I suspect Mauro might get the nod.

Luckily we have someone pretty smart making this decision.

I'd start with Rodney, with Rex on the bench. Has George shown enough over Lussick and Mauro? Choices, all good. Any player will do it for us. There's not a weakness. The Checchin factor weighs heavily on my thoughts.

Theres only two possible changes:

1) Rodney in Trex to bench
2) Lussick bench Mauro to miss out

1 is more likely than two, but i dont think either will happen.

I would like to see Rodney start with Williams coming on at about the 30 min mark.
I think Lussick is the better out of the rest. I do think that Des will give Mauro a go. They are both a bith like Choc with giving penalties away. Hope it doesn't happen this weekend.

Im certain Rodney will start.

Lussick or Mauro.......................thats anyone's guess

I think he'll start T-Rex.

Need some size out there to start with. Those Warrior forwards will be running at a 100 miles an hour early in the game

It will be sad for whichever 2 players miss out as they all deserve to be in the team.

I just hope that the NRL give us 21 rings this year so that kingy.wolfie also get a ring

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2