Team you'd like to see for finals

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Why people have Garrick at centre is beyond me, he is a terrible terrible defender just ask Dom Young from the Knights.
The top flight centres would murder him.
Let’s look at who was marking him last week, Branko Lee on one leg.
The wing position is the only position he should play.
Garrick is a good winger and potentially a good centre.
Apart from the Dom Young example I have rarely seen Garrick beaten by his opposite winger, yet seen him burn plenty himself and Young has made many good defenders look terrible in 2023, so not a solid example at all.
Also it was euan Aitken on Garrick when he was scoring and setting up tries.
I will say Garrick needs to show he is up for the challenge to make the centre spot his own and the Eels game will be a test against some quick outside backs, who will ask questions.

1. Tom
2. Saab
3. Koula
4. Garrick. If he continues to improve over the next 4 weeks otherwise Parker comes back in
5. Tuipulotu , Stays unless Garrick goes back there
6. Schuster
7. DCE
8. Paseka
9. Croker , Plays full 80 mins keeps Lawton off the bench
10. Keppie
11. Olakau'atu
12. Fainu
13. Jake , Goes back to lock plays full 80 and can be a ball player
14. Tuilaga , Got him over Lawton ,may be better off the bench than starting
15. Sipley
16. Bullemor
17. Aloiai

He made 1 highlight reel tackle against Storm and scored a hat trick in a trial. Obviously he is the next big thing.🤦‍♂️
Perspective is a wonderful thing . Ring a ding a ling !

They are just about the only opportunities the Beast got and he made an Big impact
A hat trick and an inspirational Robust display that lifted his team mates and enthralled the Manly crowd

I do not know of any one trick pony that was capable of scoring a hat trick
1686861360013.png

Perspective is a wonderful thing . Ring a ding a ling !

They are just about the only opportunities the Beast got and he made an Big impact
A hat trick and an inspirational Robust display that lifted his team mates and enthralled the Manly crowd

I do not know of any one trick pony that was capable of scoring a hat trick
View attachment 24069
Johns and Weekes were 2 of the best in that trial. Form from Trials should always be taken with a pinch of salt.

Johns and Weekes were 2 of the best in that trial. Form from Trials should always be taken with a pinch of salt.
Our Big match against the Big storm team was no trial but a test of character and Viva Las Vaegas
past the character test with flying Sea eagles colours feathered friend :)

Why people have Garrick at centre is beyond me, he is a terrible terrible defender just ask Dom Young from the Knights.
The top flight centres would murder him.
Let’s look at who was marking him last week, Branko Lee on one leg.
The wing position is the only position he should play.
Yeah, Blank o should never had played, think uncle Wayne's losing the plot. But in saying that, you can only play whats in front of you. Big test coming up against in form Parra centres. Think Garrick will be up for this one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10