Team V Souths

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
SEA EAGLES NRL TEAM: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Steve Matai, Chris Hicks, Travis Burns, Matt Orford ©, Jason King, Michael Monaghan, Brent Kite, Steve Menzies, Anthony Watmough, Luke Williamson
Interchange: Shayne Dunley, Kylie Leuluai, Mark Bryant, George Rose

From MSE front page....

look forward to an afternoon on the brookie hill, beer(s) in hand watching the eagles thumping the poor bunnies.

Yep - that would be the exat team I would have picked. Dunley can slot into 5/8, 1/2 back and Hooker.
I also think Rose has enough skill to play in the 2nd row.

its good enough to win. I have no criticisms of that team line up besides KING!!!!!

its good enough to win. I have no criticisms of that team line up besides KING!!!!!

yes Dan, lets drop King now that he has found some decent consistent form. :roll:

good thinking 99

You'd think this would be the perfect game to give Cuthbertson some game time in case we get savaged by injury in the semis.

He is the closest thing to a BK style we have at the club and given some more experience may be able to fill the void in attack but for some reason he is out of favour.

Where's those insiders? Any ideas?

You'd think this would be the perfect game to give Cuthbertson some game time in case we get savaged by injury in the semis.

Exactly.

Who is going to be our replacement for BK next year?

We haven't signed anyone so it looks like it is going to have to come from the PL side. Other than Cuthbo and maybe Wells who else is there to take BK spot? Willo?

We need to win this game by fifty. Keeping the ball away from Peachy is imperative. I trust that Dessy tells the boys who kick this very point.

And Des needs to tell Matai to hold his line. If he doesn't, the wingman for Souths will burn him.

I'm looking forward to Bell against Paulson or Polglase :dance: . He's had a couple of games back and should tear them to shreads.

I think we'll win this easily if we take the game seriously. If the forwards get stuck in, I can see us winning by 20 or more. We're averaging about 6 errors a game atm so if we keep that up we'll smash them.

Something that will make sundays game even harder is we have Russell Smith as referee.

Now if ever someone should be called a f.... c... it is him.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4