Team to play Rabbitohs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Whilst I wanted Barrett gone late last season he has got it right for this trial on the basis of available cattle. Looking forward to see how badly the new boys want a starting spot in the top 17.

Shoe1

Journey Man
Don't read anything into the team that has been named. I've been to trials where a revolving door of 35 blokes has been on the field. Maybe 10 mins of the top team at a time if you're lucky.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
giphy.gif

Fluffy

Journey Man
Myles and Jake are both injured. They were supposed to play in the All Stars but have apparently been injured. I'd say their just resting them....?

This is why Uate was called into the All Stars team.

yes, got the "injured" with fingers and all about it.

Possibly a little niggle they want to get over, possibly just not wanting to risk them, doubt anything of any seriousness

Shoe1

Journey Man
Re Parker - Zorba wrote 2 saturdays ago in the Manly Daily that he was killing it at training, but then damaged his meniscus which I think is a knee injury, but not as bad as damaging a medial or cruciate ligament.

Heckenberg

Reserve Grader
Can he play in an official NRL trial if he hasn't been officially cleared by the NRL to play following his stint in jail? I'm not sure if he's received that clearance yet.
I'd say this would be the case as he has been named to play in the blacktown sides trial match instead. Omar slaimankhel has also been named on the wing in case anyone was curious if he was still around.

• 📚
Reactions: R3

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Re Parker - Zorba wrote 2 saturdays ago in the Manly Daily that he was killing it at training, but then damaged his meniscus which I think is a knee injury, but not as bad as damaging a medial or cruciate ligament.
For those like me who have no idea WTF is a meniscus
h9991517_001.jpg

davohan123

First Grader
Tipping Member
Can this trial be streamed to TV live??

The club if they used a bit of common sense would allow all our trials games only ( not proper season matches, for that a digital membership subscription could work) to be streamed lived in the exclusive members zone, I know most other big clubs do stream these games.

We pay enough money for our membership, this is the least they could do.

This would take a bit of effort from the club to make this happen but I seriously think they should consider this for future years.

Last edited:

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Talking of the members zone it has very quiet last couple of weeks

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Ok...it's a bit desperate, but I wanna watch ok
There is no live streaming of the game. The club will provide live scores and news via social media, plus match reports on the website.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16