Team Selection

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When you don't have the cattle you better be ready to rip in and defend like your life depends on it.

See Tigers.

Our defense has been a joke for 3 or 4 seasons now. I cringe every time a team enters our 20.

We have the softest draw imaginable and have beaten 2 teams who are a combined 1 win from 10.

If I was the coach (thankfully I'm not), this would be my team for this week against the Tigpies.....

Turbo, Brad, Walks, Kelly, Uate, Jacko, Cherry (c), AFB, Api, Kapow, Thommo, Gosie, Jake. Bench - Joey Lussick, Lane, Lloyd, Darcy Lussick.

Uate would be on his last chance though. And I only have him there because as bad as he can be he's still a better option than Wright squared, and because last year he did form a fairly lethal partnership on the right with Walker so hoping that they can get back to that.

If I was the coach (thankfully I'm not), this would be my team for this week against the Tigpies.....

Turbo, Brad, Walks, Kelly, Uate, Jacko, Cherry (c), AFB, Api, Kapow, Thommo, Gosie, Jake. Bench - Joey Lussick, Lane, Lloyd, Darcy Lussick.

Uate would be on his last chance though. And I only have him there because as bad as he can be he's still a better option than Wright squared, and because last year he did form a fairly lethal partnership on the right with Walker so hoping that they can get back to that.
Lussick looks to be gone, so I’d replace him with Paseka. Apart from that your team is spot on. Joey Lussick to replace Croker who will be forced to sit out the next game with concussion is definitely the best option. That side should smoke the Tigers at Brookie, especially as they won’t have Packer in the middle, which is a huge loss for them. Defensively, he has been huge for them so far this season, and without him, AFB, Marty and the boys will steam roll through the middle third. Big opportunity for Jacko to own the six.

Lussick looks to be gone, so I’d replace him with Paseka. Apart from that your team is spot on. Joey Lussick to replace Croker who will be forced to sit out the next game with concussion is definitely the best option. That side should smoke the Tigers at Brookie, especially as they won’t have Packer in the middle, which is a huge loss for them. Defensively, he has been huge for them so far this season, and without him, AFB, Marty and the boys will steam roll through the middle third. Big opportunity for Jacko to own the six.

Is Packer out for sure?

Croker winterstein out. Paseka in. Hastings to 5/8
Gosiewski starts.
Utility role id play Tom Wright gotta give him a chance. This year is a perfect opportunity to get these guys experience. We look such a stronger side with hastings at 6 and adding paseka and T.wright off the bench. T.Wright covers fullback, halves, centre and even lock as an extra runner when we need points.

Croker winterstein out. Paseka in. Hastings to 5/8
Gosiewski starts.
Utility role id play Tom Wright gotta give him a chance. This year is a perfect opportunity to get these guys experience. We look such a stronger side with hastings at 6 and adding paseka and T.wright off the bench. T.Wright covers fullback, halves, centre and even lock as an extra runner when we need points.

T.wright is still making many errors in Reggie’s so I don’t think he is the answer IMO. He is still a bit behind and still finding his feet playing against men

Is there any word out of the club about other players suffering illness other than Parker .... a few players appeared well down on energy levels ... Frank, Kapow, AFB ??

Any news on marty's injury. he rolled his ankle badly first half and was limping back in line. Was why he didnt play many minutes and was not his destructive self.

Brad Parker only had severe vomiting so he will be back and hopefully Tommy too

Any news on marty's injury. he rolled his ankle badly first half and was limping back in line. Was why he didnt play many minutes and was not his destructive self.

Yeh I noticed that too, let’s hope it’s not too bad and he can rip in this weekend.

Brad Parker only had severe vomiting so he will be back and hopefully Tommy too
He ran it out so abit of bruising maybe .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8