Team prediction nrl

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
We all have our vices mate. Suli is my new Jye Mullane. BUT, end of the day, we are so light in the backs, we may need him.
I actually wish we kept Uate tbh. Guy may have dropped a few balls, but he was fast and explosive.

The way almost every team targeted Suli / Parker, when they wanted or needed a try game after game was so frustrating last season.

According to Rugby League experts, journos and fans the Manly Sea Eagles were 'looking a bit light in the backs'.
Suli (the sweet kid) took these reports literally. Luckily Des and Donnie explained that's just a reference to our player depth and have corrected his playing weight and conditioning back to an appropriate level :D

Hopefully all the unnecessary and premature over-hype has been washed away from Suli's mind and we get more of the form he showed in his debut season with the Tigers

I'm on the Suli train , he's young and obviously talented . Big year coming up for him.
download (4).jpg

Unless Des is able to achieve a marked improvement with players like Parker Suli, Funa, Manly will need to look for a top class three quarter, otherwise opposition backs will just walk through that lot. Potential is there and certainly we are yet to see Funa given a chance, but Des may need to seriously consider getting Fast Albert (Hopoate) into the team early, initially on the wing and open the door for Anderson to be given a chance in firsts. Its getting late but I'm still hoping Des springs a miracle and snares Will Hoppa or Gutherson.

I believe he will kill it for us this year and fulfill some of his huge amount of potential.
Always appreciate / respect your opinions mate, but what / how do you base that comment on?

Form at The Tigers, Dogs and us have been pretty poor generally with a splash of decent play occasionally.

You putting him in the centres, or on the wing? You remember what the opposition did to he and Parker last year (and I mean over and over) - Daniel Tupou basically pulled his pants down at Brooky over and over.

Always appreciate / respect your opinions mate, but what / how do you base that comment on?

Form at The Tigers, Dogs and us have been pretty poor generally with a splash of decent play occasionally.

You putting him in the centres, or on the wing? You remember what the opposition did to he and Parker last year (and I mean over and over) - Daniel Tupou basically pulled his pants down at Brooky over and over.
He was identified as a player of enormous potential by multiple coaches at West’s, Canterbury and Manly. From what I saw of him at the Tigers he was well on the way to becoming a quality first grader. Last season he played at least 10kg over weight and still managed to hold his own. My basis for a Suli revival is tied in with the hope that Des and Donnie will get him playing at around 108kg. Fingers crossed.

1. Tom Trbojevic
  2. Brendan Elliott
  3. Moses Sulu
  4. Dylan Walker
  5. Jorge Taufua
  6. Trent Hodkinson
  7. Daly Cherry-Evans
  8. Addin Fonua-Blake
  9. API Koroisau
  10. Martin Taupau
  11. Curtis Sironen
  12. Joel Thompson
  13. Jake Trbojevic
  14. Kelepi Tanginoa
  15. Taniela Pasaka
  16. Jack Gosiewski
  17. Manase Fainu

1. Albert Hopoate
  2. Tevita Funa
  3. Brad Parker
  4. Reuben Garrick
  5. Jade Anderson
  6. Kane Elgy
  7. Cade Cust
  8. Lloyd Perrett
  9. Lachlan Croker
  10. Toafofoa Shipley
  11. Corey Waddell
  12. Frank Winterstein
  13. *Tom Amone
  14. Haumole Olakau'atu
  15. *Andy Saunders
  16. *Zack Docker-Clay
  17. Sean Keppie

1. *Jermaine Mati-Leifi
  2. *Abbas Miskin
  3. *Nathan Davis
  4. *Jesse Jackson
  5. Semisi Kioa
  6. *Shaun Fitzgerald
  7. *Luke Metcalf
  8. *Sukamanu Raki
  9. *
  10. *Fred Jr Mauala
  11. *Francis Laloua-Tui
  12. *Tyler Cassel
  13. *Josh Martin
  14. *Kurt Deluis
  15. *Simon Fonua
  16. *Rhys Sciglitano
  17. *Denzel Tonise

Why do all the so-called "experts" always have Jet Ski in our top 17??

He gets monstered when he takes hit ups and his defence for a back rower is like he's an outside back U/20's graduate who thinks defence is that thing between your front yard and the footpath.

As things stand, my personal opinion of the line up will look something like:

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Jorge Taufua
CE - Dylan Walker*
CE - Moses Suli
WG - Brendan Elliot / Brad Parker
FE - Kane Elgey
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
PR - Addin Fonua-Blake
HK - Api Koroisau
PR - Martin Taupau
SR - Joel Thompson
SR - Curtis Sironen
LK - Jake Trbojevic (vc)

BE - Manase Fainu
BE - Taniela Paseka
BE - Kelepi Tanginoa
BE - Toafofoa Sipley / Lloyd Perrett

The status of Walks and who will be the other centre / winger (depending on where Des plays Suli) are the only real question marks, at least for the starting 13.

If anything and he puts in a couple of shockers he'll be gonski so not all bad .
I really can’t see Parker being anything else except the last port of call as far as the backline is concerned... Suli, Walker, Tafua, Garrick, Elliot, Hopoate would all be ahead of him surely... even Funa and Anderson I would imagine. But league is a funny game where anything can happen. Who knows, clmaybe Brad is killing it and will progress and develop further than expected... he was rated quite highly by people at the club... I just haven’t been able to see anything special about him at all.

Is Albert 18 yet?
I think that the rule is you can not play first grade until the year that you are turning 19.

Not sure when Albert turns 18 or if he has already, but to play NRL its reported by one source that you must turn 19 in the year you commence playing NRL. Another report says its the year you turn 18. Depending upon which is correct, it could be if he turned 17 or 18 on Dec 31 2018, he could start playing NRL from game 1. Does anyone know his DOB and why would Manly have his name listed in the 28, if he wasn't eligible in 2019. Its hard to determine because Will Hoppa in interview said in late 2017, that Albert had just turned 16. That would imply he will turn 18 in late 2019. Maybe someone close to the club can clarify. If the rule says he must turn 18 before the end of 2019, then he can start playing NRL from Game 1 in 2019

Not sure when Albert turns 18 or if he has already, but to play NRL its reported by one source that you must turn 19 in the year you commence playing NRL. Another report says its the year you turn 18. Depending upon which is correct, it could be if he turned 17 or 18 on Dec 31 2018, he could start playing NRL from game 1. Does anyone know his DOB and why would Manly have his name listed in the 28, if he wasn't eligible in 2019. Its hard to determine because Will Hoppa in interview said in late 2017, that Albert had just turned 16. That would imply he will turn 18 in late 2019. Maybe someone close to the club can clarify. If the rule says he must turn 18 before the end of 2019, then he can start playing NRL from Game 1 in 2019
Hopoate will be in the side

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10