Team next game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
These guys just never give up but we won’t beat anyone with Kane one out in the halves. Walker will be at right centre with Suli our so we must play Cust. I’ve been a fan of Elgey for years skills wise but he just won’t mix it physically.
With our top side we can beat anyone but I fear it will be too late. 4 out of 5 away games including this one. I love these guys but unless the halves get sorted we won’t win till DCE back I’m afraid.
So frustrating. They were there to be flogged tonight.

AFB, Walker and Taufua back in.....any others ??

My guess

1. Elliott
2. Taufua/Miski
3. Walker
4. Parker
5. Garrick
6. Elgey/Cust
7. Croker/Cust
8. AFB
9. Fainu
10. Taupau
11. Thompson
12. Sironen
13. Trbojevic

14. Gosiewski
15. Tanginoa
16. Boyle
17. Waddell

Not sure why Cust wasn't chosen tonight but maybe he will be good for next week. It was clear that Elgey was the only real playmaking option in the halves tonight.

EDIT: Completely missed Waddell. He goes in for Paseka who I previously listed at #17.

Last edited:
These guys just never give up but we won’t beat anyone with Kane one out in the halves. Walker will be at right centre with Suli our so we must play Cust. I’ve been a fan of Elgey for years skills wise but he just won’t mix it physically.
With our top side we can beat anyone but I fear it will be too late. 4 out of 5 away games including this one. I love these guys but unless the halves get sorted we won’t win till DCE back I’m afraid.

Agree Cust is a must next week should Crocker be unavailable. Should have played him tonight.

Fingers crossed DCE’s original target date of the Titans is achievable (that’ll be 4 weeks), you’re right, the attack is going to struggle to a degree until he gets back.

Gotta say though I’m so impressed with Jurbo and his involvement within our attack whilst he continually shows up in defence and takes those middle carries.

My guess

1. Elliott
2. Taufua/Miski
3. Walker
4. Parker
5. Garrick
6. Elgey/Cust
7. Croker/Cust
8. AFB
9. Fainu
10. Taupau
11. Thompson
12. Sironen
13. Trbojevic

14. Gosiewski
15. Tanginoa
16. Boyle
17. Paseka

Not sure why Cust wasn't chosen tonight but maybe he will be good for next week. It was clear that Elgey was the only real playmaking option in the halves tonight.
17 paeska is going poor in bwse team this year so don’t see him back next week
But that looks like the side next week.

My guess

1. Elliott
2. Taufua/Miski
3. Walker
4. Parker
5. Garrick
6. Elgey/Cust
7. Croker/Cust
8. AFB
9. Fainu
10. Taupau
11. Thompson
12. Sironen
13. Trbojevic

14. Gosiewski
15. Tanginoa
16. Boyle
17. Paseka

Agree Has to be close to the side with the addition of Waddell

I don't think Elgey was that bad. Wasn't his fault that of our two other halves options, Api was injured and Siro had to move to second row. Tough night with the injuries and we really stood no chance with Elgey being our only attacking input.

If we don't screw those two tries to Miski up then it becomes a completely different game but that's just the way it is. Cust to half and Walker in at centre. Pull in Dockar Clay off the bench as support for Fainu.

My guess

1. Elliott
2. Taufua/Miski
3. Walker
4. Parker
5. Garrick
6. Elgey/Cust
7. Croker/Cust
8. AFB
9. Fainu
10. Taupau
11. Thompson
12. Sironen
13. Trbojevic

14. Gosiewski
15. Tanginoa
16. Boyle
17. Paseka

Waddell ?

Any updates on Sippers ?? They were saying possible broken leg. It was a bad hyper extension

01. Brendan Elliott
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brad Parker
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Lachlan Croker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Jack Gosweiski
17. Corey Waddell

With DCE a smokey.

01. Brendan Elliott
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Brad Parker
04. Dylan Walker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Lachlan Croker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Marty Taupau
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Addin Fonua-Blake
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Jack Gosweiski
17. Corey Waddell

With DCE a smokey.

That team would have easily accounted for the Broncos tonight.

We are cursed with injuries and have been ever since the final rounds of the 2014 season. I’m over it

17 paeska is going poor in bwse team this year so don’t see him back next week
But that looks like the side next week.
Waddell ?

Any updates on Sippers ?? They were saying possible broken leg. It was a bad hyper extension

Oops I completely missed Waddell, he will be on the bench.

Hopefully Api will be okay. If so he will start at 9 with Fainu on the bench.

I agree Elgey is not a dominant half you can base a team around.

But.....I think its harsh to say we can't beat anyone while he is in there doing it solo.

Croker went down last week and he did enough. His cause was not helped in any way, shape or form when both centres went down as well as Api.

Take Keary, Mitchell, Manu and Friend away from Cronk and he would struggle.

Not saying Elgey is a superstar, but he has not been dealt a great hand...and is a $350k half, not a $1 million one.

I truly think if we did not have another horrendous injury toll, we win that game.

I just hope Dessie throws out tonights tape - nothing at all to see there.
The poor team were so gassed from effort after falling like 9 pins all night. You see them just staggering after 30 minutes. Proud of them.
Laud the effort and watch tape of Cronulla and any other previous Manly game, but forget tonight.

Desmond to turn this around right away with some very big ins next week.

NYEagle

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8