Team lists - Sea Eagles vs Broncos

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chris Bailey has reeled out of a tackle on Ashton Sims clutching a left shoulder or collar-bone and has been replaced immediately.

Good ol Choc. F**king ridiculous attempt to steal. Also - do we HAVE any attack? Where is Hodkinson.....again...

Can we score in the 2nd 1/2???

Ryan link said:
Good ol Choc. F**king ridiculous attempt to steal. Also - do we HAVE any attack? Where is Hodkinson.....again...

we wont win again  till lyon is back in the team.. deadset hows the last tackle options ..

Like I said - we are too "matter of fact". There appears no passion or heart in our squad today.

im not even going to watch it on tv  .. now we geting smacked this will be our biggest loss this year..

The radio guys are just smashing us. Apparently we have been the worst team in the world today, and the Broncos are the Harlem Globe Trotters. 2GB are jibberers.

Ryan link said:
The radio guys are just smashing us. Apparently we have been the worst team in the world today, and the Broncos are the Harlem Globe Trotters. 2GB are jibberers.

same as the ABC blokes, Wok is saying that are we really GF material

I loved how Zorba said Manly are planning to show today why we should be attaining more prime slots....

Onya Zorba.

Too be fair guys - this is what I saw on the wall last week. Just slop. And it will continue.

Ryan link said:
I loved how Zorba said Manly are planning to show today why we should be attaining more prime slots....

Onya Zorba.

:D...

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=Ryan link=topic=183472.msg265560#msg265560 date=1275806262]

same as the ABC blokes, Wok is saying that are we really GF material
[/quote]

yeah i was listening...

bonus is we are in 4th spot even if souths win..

Just watched the first half... our forwards were very quiet.

I guess the weather is partly to blame for the poor form, but its unacceptable.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6