Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not unhappy with that side , Keppie must be on the outer Woods in again
We will see what Matterson has to offer which could be a good thing. 3rd time lucky after Johns and Arthur by the looks of it

So Keppie is not being sold?

Good news as everyone - well you think you know everything about all.

I guess signing Lodge is just a coincidence. Tell us about this one oh mighty Woody.

What are you dribbling on about ... you sound like the village idiot ..

Congrats young Dean Matterson. As soon as I saw his name, I thought, "great, another one that will make my comments look like I'm a pelican".

Probably end up playing SOO now...hahaha.

I feel bad for Weekes, but do hope he'll play his way back into contention.

Also, Keppie would honestly be a top 2-3 forward in the pack listed there. No idea what's going on!

I love that you give young blokes a go, but please don't allow your better players to ride the pine (Keppie and Fainu) Anthony!

What are you dribbling on about ... you sound like the village idiot ..

U know exactly what I am talking about, but you seem to have your arrse in the air and your head in the sand as far as Keppie goes.
Try to read the room otherwise you sound like the village idiots stupid cousin.

BTW, I like Keppie and hope we keep him.

I wonder if he can play a bit of 9 ? I have seen him a few times and has the odd error but he gives it his all and does have a bit of spark and x factor about him and is no shrinking violet, so I think he has earnt that spot ,so good on him, make it count Deano!!!! .
I would have Keppie over Woods if it was up to me ,but then again I have never been a 1st grade coach, just a pie eater
Nothing wrong with being a pie eater...could be worse...you could be a grass cutter. lol

Congrats to Matterson who has played some great footy at Blacktown
Expect could be a late change up to the 17 yet.

How good is Team List Tuesday going to be this week ....

Does Lodge come straight into the team .. or Is the great man Keppie sent an SOS .... Or does Aaron Woods see off their challenges

Will the Shooey be sent to Blacktown and told to have a go ... will Matterson get the 5/8th gig.

Does Kelma hold his spot following another less than impressive performance?

How good is Team List Tuesday going to be this week ....

Does Lodge come straight into the team .. or Is the great man Keppie sent an SOS .... Or does Aaron Woods see off their challenges

Will the Shooey be sent to Blacktown and told to have a go ... will Matterson get the 5/8th gig.

Does Kelma hold his spot following another less than impressive performance?

Surely the lodger and your man get a go. Would love Schu to get punted to Reggie’s but given the coin he is on I can’t see it

Team list Tues is going to be mighty interesting to say the least.
Lodge, Keppie, and hopefully Samuela and maybe another bolter are now all in the frame.
Come on Seib's, you said competition for spots is what your aiming for, here is your chance now, don't fail us.

Left field, but maybe the pack and bench could look something like this.

8 Taniela Paseka
9 Lachlan Croker
10 Jake Trbojevic
11 Haumole Olakau'atu
12 Kelma Tuilagi
13 Dean Matterson
Bench
14 Ethan Bullemor
15 Matt Lodge
16 Toff Sipley
17 Sean Keppie

18 Josh Aloiai
19 Jake Arthur

What worries me most about our current 17 is the lack of pace and versatility of our pack and at 5/8 with The Shoe.
For starters, I'd pick Bully as a starting second rower. He is faster and a different body shape to our big Pacifika boys. He can attack whereas currently our only creative forward is Froggy. Kelma has been disappointing, and Gucca has gone from the best second rower in the comp in the first few matches of the season to a flat-footed, ham-fisted steamroller. I love Jurbo and he is a must have for his defence but he hasn't broken a tackle since 2020.
The Cowboys' forwards ran faster, harder and more often than our blokes.
The Shoe is not touching the ball enough; it is up to him to get more involved and have a few runs. If he can't spark our backline then I'm afraid he may never have the glittering NRL career we imagined.
Koala has the speed and talent but he is ineffective as a centre. As our season is almost cooked it may be worth swapping him and Sandwich around. Koala looked much more dangerous when he filled in at fullback. Sandwich has been outstanding wherever he plays, so why not give him a run at centre? We need to do something. Let's see if the selectors try to mix it up a bit, or will they fall into the Despicable no-change selection policy we all railed against last season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8