Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Number:Name:Brought to you by:
1Reuben Garrick
2Jason Saab
3Brad Parker
4Tolu Koula
5Christian Tuipulotu
6Josh Schuster
7Daly Cherry-Evans ©
8Taniela Paseka
9Lachlan Croker
10Toff Sipley
11Haumole Olakau'atu
12Kelma Tuilagi
13Jake Trbojevic
Bench
14Dean Matterson
15Aaron Woods
16Ethan Bullemor
17Josh Aloiai
Reserves
18Sean Keppie
19Morgan Harper
20Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
21Jakob Arthur
22Gordon Chan Kum Tong

Matterson on the bench as the utility ... didn't see that coming .. but he is a goer, plays both backrow and 5/8th in reggies.

and the numbnut has left Keppie out again ..

Looks like punching Schu has paid dividends for Matterson.

Have you heard Keppie is almost ready to be sold to a new club in the next week to make way for an agressive no mistake prop?

Last edited:
Matterson on the bench as the utility ... didn't see that coming .. but he is a goer, plays both backrow and 5/8th in reggies.

I wonder if he can play a bit of 9 ? I have seen him a few times and has the odd error but he gives it his all and does have a bit of spark and x factor about him and is no shrinking violet, so I think he has earnt that spot ,so good on him, make it count Deano!!!! .
I would have Keppie over Woods if it was up to me ,but then again I have never been a 1st grade coach, just a pie eater

You did say you felt a surprise coming Woodsie and he didn't let you down. Didn't see Matterson in the team, that's for sure. Fainu really is on the outter.

I wonder if he can play a bit of 9 ? I have seen him a few times and has the odd error but he gives it his all and does have a bit of spark and x factor about him and is no shrinking violet, so I think he has earnt that spot ,so good on him, make it count Deano!!!! .
I would have Keppie over Woods if it was up to me ,but then again I have never been a 1st grade coach, just a pie eater
Don’t let the coaching thing get in the way. Woods over Keppie :sick:…..yeah Keppies got an error or two in him, but he usually hits harder in defence when he does to make up for it.
I’m glad Matterson has got a gig though.
*sausage roll eater myself.

I think he did something else to the dog
My Name Is Earl No GIF

Looks like punching Schu has paid dividends for Matterson.

Have you heard Keppie is almost ready to be sold to a new club in the next week to make way for an agressive no mistake prop?

No ... but I did hear we have bought a new 5/8th .... something about the one we got now isn't cutting it ... has to move to the backrow ... where he may be our 3rd or 4th best ...

(see how stupid and childish your little digs are)

No ... but I did hear we have bought a new 5/8th .... something about the one we got now isn't cutting it ... has to move to the backrow ... where he may be our 3rd or 4th best ...

(see how stupid and childish your little digs are)

So Keppie is not being sold?

Good news as everyone - well you think you know everything about all.

I guess signing Lodge is just a coincidence. Tell us about this one oh mighty Woody.

Last edited:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10