Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rearranging the deckchairs on the Titanic but:

1. Reuben Garrick/Tom Trbojevic
2. Jason Saab
3. Tolu Koula
4. Morgan Harper/Reuben Garrick
5. Christian Tuipulotu
6. Josh Schuster
7. Daly Cherry-Evans ©
8. Taniela Paseka
9. Lachlan Croker
10. Toff Sipley
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Samuela Fainu
13. Ethan Bullemor

Bench
14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Ben Condon

Reserves
18. Kaeo Weekes
19. Jakob Arthur
20. Aaron Woods
21. Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega
22. Tom Trbojevic

2. Jason Saab
3. Tolu Koula
5. Christian Tuipulotu
6. Josh Schuster
7. Daly Cherry-Evans ©
8. Taniela Paseka
9. Lachlan Croker
10. Toff Sipley
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Samuela Fainu
13. Ethan Bullemor

Bench
14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Ben Condon

Reserves
18. Kaeo Weekes
19. Jakob Arthur
20. Aaron Woods
22. Tom Trbojevic
Much better looking team. Unfortunately, we won’t see it.

2. Jason Saab
3. Tolu Koula
5. Christian Tuipulotu
6. Josh Schuster
7. Daly Cherry-Evans ©
8. Taniela Paseka
9. Lachlan Croker
10. Toff Sipley
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Samuela Fainu
13. Ethan Bullemor

Bench
14. Karl Lawton
15. Josh Aloiai
16. Sean Keppie
17. Ben Condon

Reserves
18. Kaeo Weekes
19. Jakob Arthur
20. Aaron Woods
22. Tom Trbojevic
Seems so easy doesn't it?

Surprised that there were not a couple of changes and also with Samual Fainu being omitted . Then Alioia , Woods and Condon on the bench , hardly going to create much of a fear factor on current indications . Bulemor good enough on present form to be in the run on pack ahead of them but still yet unsigned and no other club making a play for him yet , strange stuff . A lot of if 's for Manly , Turbo being available , Tui to regain his confidence under the high ball , being able to improve on that disastrous 3 2 - 3 % possession against the Eels . If they can hang onto the ball and do something constructive with it , cut down the error rate and not kick it on the 3 rd or 4 th tackle , get their defence in some order again , maybe could make a game of it

Many here can't understand why Fainu was omitted. I too was surprised.
But isn't an obvious explanation simply that he is a raw teenager and could use a break in his first season in NRL.
Not to mention he has shown every indication he is going to be a top level player, so... do we look after him and nurture his development ... or keep sending him out to cover for the lazy bastards who are established but not bothering to make the effort plays?
Which reminds me..
Aloia said he'd make it up ten-fold for his clanger v Souths... still waiting Josh! @:rolleyes:

Team list seems pretty uninspiring to be honest. And it will be pretty much the same next year!!

. Won't be bothered watching yet again - this team (I use that term loosely) is just not entertaining.

Yeah, definitely not watching this one. Not a chance.

I won't be watching this upcoming fiasco.
But that means the rest of us will miss all your comments on how everyone plays!
Will you watch a replay? Or at least check the result next day? dear oh dear....is it all over?!! @:worried:

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

When has our team recently operated like this. That attitude left in 2014.

Posters who are saying drop Saab and paseka over woods, Condon, Tui , aloaia have NFI.

Set the standard coaching team. Last week was not good enough. There seems to be zero accountability and zero recourse for rubbish performance and lack of effort.

If you are referring to me ... I did not say that Paseka and Saab should be dropped over Woods or anybody else .

The point I was trying to make .. (obviously unsuccessfully) ... is that the people calling for players to be dropped based on last weeks performance ... would have to put Paseka and Saab with 5 costly errors each, at the front of the queue ..

Unless of course ... they mean only dropping players they don't like ....

If Tom is being rested then so should DCE. The only way we stand a chance of beating the Storm is if they both play. So why play DCE and risk an injury.

If we can miraculously manage to hold the Storm to 5 tries and then hope for a sin binning or send off or game ending injury to Munster early on well then we might stand a chance of getting within 10 points of the Storm and avoid a thrashing

Many here can't understand why Fainu was omitted. I too was surprised.
But isn't an obvious explanation simply that he is a raw teenager and could use a break in his first season in NRL.
I've noticed those comments too but imo another obvious explanation is Seibs will do a team list shuffle on Friday and swap Fainu with one of the other forwards. It wouldn't be the first time he's done it.

One of my thoughts on the team list is I was half expecting Saab to be omitted as I noticed in last week's game he got injured in his upper body. I can't recall how but seemingly after that he dropped balls, missed tackles, i.e. was protecting himself. Surprised I haven't seen anyone else noticed it. Maybe he'll be a late withdrawal and Vaega will come in. Just my observation for what it's worth...

But that means the rest of us will miss all your comments on how everyone plays!
Will you watch a replay? Or at least check the result next day? dear oh dear....is it all over?!! @:worried:

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Bag us for not wanting to watch us get steam rolled mate. What times your visit to the doc to get that Stockholm Syndrome sorted? hahaha

I hear it's catching on the Northern Beaches in particular these days.

I've noticed those comments too but imo another obvious explanation is Seibs will do a team list shuffle on Friday and swap Fainu with one of the other forwards. It wouldn't be the first time he's done it.
Craig Bellamy will be completely blindsided!!!

Not being mean, thought about that and really could so no advantage in it.

Bag us for not wanting to watch us get steam rolled mate. What times your visit to the doc to get that Stockholm Syndrome sorted? hahaha

I hear it's catching on the Northern Beaches in particular these days.
Yeah but what if Manly has an outstanding win? You'll have deprived yourself of the thrill of watching it!

Yeah but what if Manly has an outstanding win? You'll have deprived yourself of the thrill of watching it!
No mate, I have IQ5 and record all the games. I'll rewatch the wins 100%, the close ones and miss the floggings (which unfortunately is pretty well most of the time in our last 23 games, given we've only won 6 games).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8