Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
For me I think its time to give the young speedy and Talented Fletcher Myers NRL experience

The fact is lack of speed is a liability in both attack and defence

There are absolutely no advantages of being slower than your opposition

The fast game is dominated by dynamic fast backs
The fact is Myers has more speed and potential than the Parker Model
and Talent not used is talent wasted

The young and talented Izack Tago made his debut for Penrith as an 18 year old and last season handled the pressure of a Penrith winning grand final
Hopefully this is last season of complete garbage as depth. Harper is barely a 4th string centre at strong clubs.

I'm surprised at not seeing Ben Condon's name in our 21. He's not listed as being injured.
He was one of our "big" off-season buys.
Any news on him?

There is no SAABstitute for speed and now he comes with the muscles of a back rower
Sea eagles backs offcourse are meant to fly
Speed Kills and Jason Saab thrills
Welcome back Jason
08d215e8bdb65b149c92d33fb78249ac
He’s looking jacked!

But we only have 1 centre injured, don't we???? I don't rate Trevor as a real good centre option. Just like at the start of the season and after last season, we have done nothing to bolster our centres.... Its a massive weakness IMO
OR wingers!

Im actually concerned for some members health on here. Particularly blood pressure. The cupboard for outside backs is bare. It’s not like Mestrov is going to call an emergency board meeting and say, "I was on Silvertails last night, and they have pointed out emphatically that we may have a problem with our lack of outside backs! OMG, what shall we do? We’re doomed I tell ya, doomed. :eek:
Yep. Our new brains trust having failed to even see the problem until too late (even though it was obvious to the dummies on here) - we suffer accordingl.

Let's get behind the boys that have been selected for this game .Everyone's opinion on the make up of the team should have a clear picture after round 15 onwards ( I'm hoping ).The coaches should have had enough knowledge on where all the top 30 players stand in order from 1 to 30 . Cut the errors down this Saturday and we should win a tough contest .Let's go Manly .

Yep. Our new brains trust having failed to even see the problem until too late (even though it was obvious to the dummies on here) - we suffer accordingl.
To be fair, our first choice right side would be
1. Saab and Koula ( but Saab was out )
2. Tui and Koula ( but then Koula was out )
3. Tui and Harper ( then Tui out, replaced by Burbo in the same game )
next would be Tui and Burbo ( then both out in the same game)
which leaves us with
Saab back and Harper....

How many other clubs would be stacked with outside backs if their first 5 choices/options were out?

Please don't say what about Weekes as he's untried at centre and has obviously been training as a 14.

To be fair, our first choice right side would be
1. Saab and Koula ( but Saab was out )
2. Tui and Koula ( but then Koula was out )
3. Tui and Harper ( then Tui out, replaced by Burbo in the same game )
next would be Tui and Burbo ( then both out in the same game)
which leaves us with
Saab back and Harper....

How many other clubs would be stacked with outside backs if their first 5 choices/options were out?

Please don't say what about Weekes as he's untried at centre and has obviously been training as a 14.
That's a lot of words for saying Harper is the 2nd best right centre at the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles - after 3 years, we can't produce any better?

I'm surprised at not seeing Ben Condon's name in our 21. He's not listed as being injured.
He was one of our "big" off-season buys.
Any news on him?
He's been playing for Blacktown. Haven't paid enough attention to him to see how he's going. Guess the non-selection tells us though.

Was having a strong coffee this morning & thinking that as a first grade player, you should have BOTH attacking & defending skills.(no matter what position you play)
I think Penrith will reveal to Manly exactly who has what?
Looking forward to the game & then reading the thoughts on S.T. afterwards!

Was having a strong coffee this morning & thinking that as a first grade player, you should have BOTH attacking & defending skills.(no matter what position you play)

I think some of us already know who has what .... and pray that it doesn't bite us on the bum ...

I was having a Protein shake after a work out this morning and was thinking about the dominant centre pairing the premiership winning panthers have
They both have killer speed and strike like cobras .
Penrith have Not one strilke centre but two
Reminds me of our last premiership winning dual strike centre pairing of Matai and Lyon
The premiership winning benchmark is very very high indeed
b09a8bcb0790961d39a3ff24014d8b1d.jpg

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8